Dating is a useless weakness

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,163
Reputation
32,973
The return on investment for a relationship isn’t worth it

Plus sex is the ultimate goal

But if you have a set up gooning can become infinitely better, quicker, and more accessible than sex, so women are essentially useless
 
  • +1
Reactions: shandingo, Junbae and eyes33
Why date when u can goon to ts with a set up
6DD2FA3A D9AD 4C9A A67C AEE9B1C955AD
 
  • +1
Reactions: eyes33
This forum dead dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: eyes33
only benefit to dating to me is having someone to go to events with, especially when you are older.

I don't live in my home state so I can't rely on the boys if I want to go to a convention or resturant to eat or something, but if you're dating a bih she can go with you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
i'd only seriously date a pretty virgin hijabi

other women are for sex
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
A 15 yo talking abt dating is for weakness :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
.” You just can’t.”
:feelswhat: bro every fking day here I realize that
@volgograd009 was right abt u
U so fking retard and a t
 
  • +1
Reactions: NDscandi

Similar threads

3092840374563297
Replies
1
Views
15
3092840374563297
3092840374563297
Mecha-Man
Replies
0
Views
13
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
slaviccartfiend
Replies
10
Views
91
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
ByeCruelworld
Replies
3
Views
23
Bars
Bars
ICR
Replies
10
Views
75
Glorious King
Glorious King

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top