Dating is completely over for me finally

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
there is absolutely nothing worse that can happen anymore in this department. i will never meet another girl that i genouinely like so im "free" in that regard. all i have to do is just develop some confidence in my abilities so that i can focus on my career.

its good to know that its over because there is no reason to be sad anymore. no matter how many women you meet, if you are not in the same frequency with them, as an average looking guy, it doesnt matter and there is no reason to be attracted to them.

because getting laid for non chads is passing the looksthrehold and "vibing" with the woman. no point in beating yourself up if you dont "vibe" with most girls and no point in meeting any girl in general.

i have reached this enlightment and the more i think about the more i realize how true it is. it just doesnt work for some people. dating is a numbers game but for the numbers to have any meaning you have to communicate with the girl in some degree. going out with women you dont like being around just to fuck will not work if you are sub chad and non NT.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock