Dating is the exact same as marketing products online. Product -> Professional pics -> Traffic -> Funnel -> Retargetting + Backend [Market yourself]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Dating can be simplified very easily.

It's like ecom marketing.

1. Product
Keep improving the product until people value it.
Show off all the benefits and features of the product(find way to do this with urself. You should be showing off the tihngs you know matter, e.g genetics

Also of course no ones gonna buy a shitty product. So keep improving it and improving the perception of ur product until people buy.

2. Pics
Would you market a product with shitty photos? Or would u market it with professional photos

3. Traffic
-pay for ads on every ad platform(dating apps) to get as much traffic as possible. The more traffic = more potential sales(meets with girls)
-IG growth and outreach system

4. Funnel
But after your initial traffic in marketing you have to craft a funnel to get them to buy(meet you)

A funnel would probably be your instagram. Your instagram should have all the marketing elements that make people want to buy. Look into the 12 cognitive biases and translate this into selling urself instead of products. It includes shit like social proof(ig follows, likes, comments off other girls? etc...)

also showing off the product perfectly on this funnel, showing every good part about you which could sell you to the girl.

The ideal of a funnel is to remove any objection. You need to cover everything about urself on ur instagram in some way so there are no objections to whether ur a genetic loser in any way or social loser etc

5. Retargetting + Backend
Also a lot of people wont buy the product on the first view. You send them retargetting ads, you send them email marketing, you send them text marketing with OFFERS(inticing ones). you should be doing this analogy with women.

Also social proof like reviews etc are important in buyers decision. There are ways to convey this with girls

@6ft4 @Zenturio @FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

u retards got any other ideas?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Gaia262, Deusmaximus and 10 others
Many man inherently fail at step 1 (being a good product), but that wouldn't necessarily be a problem alone. Shitty products do sell but they need to take and extra step to market themselves accordingly

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Lars, Informationcapitali and 9 others
Many man inherently fail at step 1 (being a good product), but that wouldn't necessarily be a problem alone. Shitty products do sell but they need to take and extra step to market themselves accordingly
Precisely, and you need to sell it for less (lower smv girls) but u can sell it

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, thereallegend, marin and 2 others
Why all this when you can just be medium ugly?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: angloidcel, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Precisely, and you need to sell it for less (lower smv girls) but u can sell it
That and also you need to carefully choose (and manipulate) the markets yöu enter. Not being a chad/lite (best product) is certainly not the end of the world but online dating sites are a lost cause (free market). You need to find markets which are not open or anyone on the internet (social circles), thus much lower competition. And also lower the competition even more by joining a subculture, a niche

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Landorus, TrestIsBest and 3 others
That and also you need to carefully choose (and manipulate) the markets yöu enter. Not being a chad/lite (best product) is certainly not the end of the world but online dating sites are a lost cause (free market). You need to find markets which are not open or anyone on the internet (social circles), thus much lower competition. And also lower the competition even more by joining a subculture, a niche
Going to tinder(extremely high competition market with little demand/buyers) with a shit product(low smv bad genes) is clearly a recipe for disaster when u think about it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, marin, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You can go to high competition markets. But only if you have a good product, better or on par with the best. But you need to have the best marketing, best social proof, most reviews

All I have to do it move conversation to Instagram then I win

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Let's be honest, you're not your username

legit but bad products will have a hard time selling, good products dont need much marketing, the quality speaks for itself

Good analogy for that would be PUA stuff i.e. sleezy sales tactics. Even if you get the sale, customer retention (relationship) would be poor.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Prettyboy
Good analogy for that would be PUA stuff i.e. sleezy sales tactics. Even if you get the sale, customer retention (relationship) would be poor.
That’s a valid point.

The way I see it, after you have assessed your place in the food chain and have come to the conclusion that you got the short end of the stick and you are a low value male, there are two options ahead you.

One is being honest with yourself and admitting that not even you would want your shitty genes so why bother trying to sell it to a woman.

Or be sleezy and don’t bother yourself with morality

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Landorus, JamesHowlett and 2 others
rock-clapping.gif

Viewing oneself as a product is the way of the slayer in modern day if you want to have any online success

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard
TikTok basically does this all for you, but it’s almost impossible to get a following or views on TikTok unless your a Chad nowadays even prime women don’t get much views or followers too unless they tryhard. Instagram and Snapchat has no organic reach so it’s dead, again everything comes down to bones and your facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard

1. Product
Show off all the benefits and features of the product(find way to do this with urself. You should be showing off the tihngs you know matter, e.g genetics

Also of course no ones gonna buy a shitty product. So keep improving it and improving the perception of ur product until people buy.

2. Pics
Would you market a product with shitty photos? Or would u market it with professional photos

3. Traffic
-pay for ads on every ad platform(dating apps) to get as much traffic as possible. The more traffic = more potential sales(meets with girls)

4. Funnel
But after your initial traffic in marketing you have to craft a funnel to get them to buy(meet you)

A funnel would probably be your instagram. Your instagram should have all the marketing elements that make people want to buy. Look into the 12 cognitive biases and translate this into selling urself instead of products. It includes shit like social proof(ig follows, likes, comments off other girls? etc...)

also showing off the product perfectly on this funnel, showing every good part about you which could sell you to the girl.

The ideal of a funnel is to remove any objection. You need to cover everything about urself on ur instagram in some way so there are no objections to whether ur a genetic loser in any way or social loser etc

Also a lot of people wont buy the product on the first view. You send them retargetting ads, you send them email marketing, you send them text marketing with OFFERS(inticing ones). you should be doing this analogy with women.

Also social proof like reviews etc are important in buyers decision. There are ways to convey this with girls

Show off all the benefits and features of the product
Wrong. No one gives a shit about your features, they care about getting from their point A to their point B. You need to optimize your market message matching and think of your ICP’s endgame

No one gives a shit about your features
Absolutely incorrect

they care about getting from their point A to their point B. You need to optimize your market message matching and think of your ICP’s endgame
I think this is a good point but can you elaborate what exactly you mean?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
A chad friend of mine only started really slaying once he invested a lot into social media and marketing.
He made good pictures with attractive girls and on trendy places just to display value. Even with a luxury car that he doesnt own.

1. Product

2. Pics

3. Traffic

4. Funnel

All said and all good, and I agree...

But there's one problem... you can't really do that if you plan to get surgeries or change your looks (which might take years) because then people will easily be able to spot those changes you made.

I myself in that boat, as in I want to socialmediamaxx but doing it would leave too many traces if I get surgeries in the future. Your surgeries would be no good since you'll be called out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I deleted instagram because I hate normies so much I couldnt tolerate the though of them seeing my posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829