Dating is the most useless activity

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Everything that isn't finalized to concerning a baby is useless and a waste of time and energy. Inkwells suffer from inner loneliness because they don't appreciate themselves in the first place. I will "date" at 35 yo when i will be ready to be a dad. Just focus on yourself and enjoy life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fear, WeiWei, Acne Victim and 3 others
are you planning on reproducing

how it should be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094, gribsufer1, Fear and 2 others
enjoy her post wall ovum and kids with congenital disorders

ray peat told to me in dm women after 20 do not produce enough progesterone to facilitate eugenics

Ray

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Just jerkoff
Everything that isn't finalized to concerning a baby is useless and a waste of time and energy. Inkwells suffer from inner loneliness because they don't appreciate themselves in the first place. I will "date" at 35 yo when i will be ready to be a dad. Just focus on yourself and enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Oldcel dad and also what @BrahminBoss said if you get with a girl around your age (which is the most likely scenario, not “muh I will have 18yo ready for me to start a family” delusions).

no surprise you returned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Yliaster and Deleted member 32968
Yoooooo the bull! I wanna worship you!
How can i do it? Please guide me, sir!

Only for chad

Oldcel dad and also what @BrahminBoss said if you get with a girl around your age (which is the most likely scenario, not “muh I will have 18yo ready for me to start a family” delusions).
is not that old. when he will be 30 i will be 65.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Hookups are the only things that count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 32968
Hookups are the only things that count
jerking off literally feels better. you hook up only to feel validated. validate yourself and you won't need it anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 23558
You can always add me on discord. But i'm not staying.
You really think a slayer like me has discord? Lol. Stay here, otherwise we'll lose contact forever...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
You really think a slayer like me has discord? Lol. Stay here, otherwise we'll lose contact forever...
See you in the other side, then. KHHV.

• JFL
jerking off literally feels better. you hook up only to feel validated. validate yourself and you won't need it anymore
Then it will progress, losing sensitivity, then you will use vacuum cleaners to masturbate, then you will progress more, start doing gore things with your penis, and finally suicide.

Ok cya. I'll remember you. For a week.
You forgot about a member who litreally died after a day. So you remembering me for a week is a compliment.

• JFL
You forgot about a member who litreally died after a day.
What? I joined like half a month after his supposed suicide which probably was all bait to get cash and pay for his superior studies

• JFL
What? I joined like half a month after his supposed suicide which probably was all bait to get cash and pays for his superior studies
last 1 hour and 30 minutes before deleting

• JFL
  • JFL
Then it will progress, losing sensitivity, then you will use vacuum cleaners to masturbate, then you will progress more, start doing gore things with your penis, and finally suicide.
why sui? we're going to die anyway

if you can't leave right now, and keep procrastinating, you will come back.
well, i'm just deleting in 23:59.. (now it's 22:32 my time)
so i can say that tomorrow is a new day and i'm no longer part of here!

• JFL
then you will feel lonely without your .org friends

• JFL
King is back 😍

• JFL
Youre right i just want my surgeries to love and validate myself

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

Ok, in the end whatever you do doesn't matter in absolute, but in the moment of living, that seems like a very pathetic and disgraceful way to do it. You'll keep fapping fapping fapping, you will feel lonely, then you will get into the weirdest paraphilias, and then god knows how you will end up like. Get a partner that doesn't bring economical difficulties, even jacking off is way better while being engaged than alone. Time is against you, make the most of it in a fast way, your last half of life is dependant on your first half.

• JFL
Ok, in the end whatever you do doesn't matter in absolute, but in the moment of living, that seems like a very pathetic and disgraceful way to do it. You'll keep fapping fapping fapping, you will feel lonely, then you will get into the weirdest paraphilias, and then god knows how you will end up like. Get a partner that doesn't bring economical difficulties, even jacking off is way better while being engaged than alone. Time is against you, make the most of it in a fast way, your last half of life is dependant on your first half.
NoFap is law, not even the bull can beat my current 2 weeks streak
i'm aiming for that one year madafuckers.

• JFL
Hi bull

• +1
Interesting new avi

• JFL
You said the same with your previous 2 accounts, I said the same with my 3 previous accounts...

• JFL
You said the same with your previous 2 accounts, I said the same with my 3 previous accounts...
well.. you know what they say
third time ice cream!

• JFL
If you're bound to find a lovely wife It Will Just happen. It's useless to think about It, you Just raise your cortisol for no purpose. Just get some Friends and you Will be aight

• +1
NoFap is law, not even the bull can beat my current 2 weeks streak
i'm aiming for that one year madafuckers.
I'm on 2 months no fap tbh i Just Lost all my physical needings besides eating and sleeping

• +1