Dating is the most useless activity

If you're bound to find a lovely wife It Will Just happen. It's useless to think about It, you Just raise your cortisol for no purpose. Just get some Friends and you Will be aight
35 is the best age for finding girls anyway, most like an older guy anyway and aristotle says in the Politics that the ideal male age is 37

I'm on 2 months no fap tbh i Just Lost all my physical needings besides eating and sleeping
That's an hormonal loss. If you feel fine then there's nor problem but if not you may want to get medical help.

I cannot enjoy life without regular hookups with women I am attracted to and who are attracted to me too. Saying otherwise is cope. Every individual's preferences differ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
That's an hormonal loss. If you feel fine then there's nor problem but if not you may want to get medical help.
Hormones are what makes men pathetic.

I cannot enjoy life without regular hookups with women I am attracted to and who are attracted to me too. Saying otherwise is cope. Every individual's preferences differ.
It's about your inner self. You feel like you need to be validated by the other gender so you crave sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
That lacks any meaning and sense.

Sex cravings are hormonal.
Nope. You can get the same results by jerking off. When you crave sex you're craving validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Nope. You can get the same results by jerking off. When you crave sex you're craving validation
yea, the act itself is overrated. It's about the validation. @Debetro is still a virgin, but one day he will know the truth...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Debetro
yea, the act itself is overrated. It's about the validation. @Debetro is still a virgin, but one day he will know the truth...
You don't have any experience either except for 4 "women". You guys will learn...

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
does your ambition have no limits?
My ambition, is in the low range but I wish it was sky high. Ambition is a crucial humanoid male trait.

• JFL
My ambition, is in the low range but I wish it was sky high. Ambition is a crucial humanoid male trait.
All ways to cope with the frail human nature. When i see people i Just see mortals. If we lived forever then It would make sense

All ways to cope with the frail human nature. When i see people i Just see mortals. If we lived forever then It would make sense
And you can't change it, at least by now with the current technological and scientifical advances. Who best follows that nature is the one with the greates well-being. It's a trap and rigged game, but, you can't left it, your only options are to try and do the best of it, or deteriorate into a disgraceful being.

Your whole superiority mindset, is unfortunately wrong and just an illusion. It's common, especially on outcasts like my past self.

I don't know man... He is nothing special, let me keep him secret.
My reaction when someone gatekeepes my identity on an incel forum

960fd962c945b5d8ebb8c057db934de0.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
how are you gonna get married if you dont date

Can't get dates. Give up. Need many surgeries, vorinostat x cerebrolysin x lyrical combo to heal decades of abuse from being dehumanised by foids.