Dating Jewish Girls

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
Like 90% of internet people, regardless of race, political orientation etc seem to take it as read that the grand Jewish conspiracy is true at least to some extent. I appear to be one of the very merry few who doesnt buy into it at all

having said this, if jews are so powerful and advantaged, would it make sense for me to date Jewish girls? im really looking for a Christian of European descent, but if i can achieve this, is there any reason not to pursue this route? the ashkenazim are european, and Ive dated a couple of baptised Christians who were "Jewish"

Pros and cons?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5746, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
A cute jewish girl i was friends with rejected me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5746 and HighIQcel
Planning on creating Drake 2.0

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I date who I find attractive, sometimes they've been jewish. I give no fucks. They better not fuck with Christmas though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 10177
I just started seeing a Jewish girl recently. It's true, they're higher IQ than white or asian girls so they're usually more interesting to talk to. Shalom, goyim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
so its not actually gonna like give me or my kids any advantages?

so its not actually gonna like give me or my kids any advantages?

What you want, a Golden Ticket to The Jew Club?

Like 90% of internet people, regardless of race, political orientation etc seem to take it as read that the grand Jewish conspiracy is true at least to some extent. I appear to be one of the very merry few who doesnt buy into it at all

having said this, if jews are so powerful and advantaged, would it make sense for me to date Jewish girls? im really looking for a Christian of European descent, but if i can achieve this, is there any reason not to pursue this route? the ashkenazim are european, and Ive dated a couple of baptised Christians who were "Jewish"

Pros and cons?

And do you think they will treat you like their own just because you married a Jewish girl? Don't be delusional mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
yes

no, but my children would absolutely be jewish

Lol at you thinking that marrying middle class Jewish girl will get to being homies with Rothschilds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 11074 and 5 others
They have to be from a specific genetic lineage in order to be from the ashkenazi jewish group who has the money, power, and intelligence. Other “jews” are just like everyone else. But usually ashkenazi jewish women are in such a high status position already that they will only marry another ashkenazi jewish man or in some cases another super rich and successful guy. They are also concentrated in certain places. Where I am, in the middle of the swamp in the south, there are no ashkenazi jews. But if you go to new york city or long island or los angeles you will find plenty. So it seems pretty much impossible not only to find one, but to then manage to date them successfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and darkness97
Hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
They have to be from a specific genetic lineage in order to be from the ashkenazi jewish group who has the money, power, and intelligence. Other “jews” are just like everyone else. But usually ashkenazi jewish women are in such a high status position already that they will only marry another ashkenazi jewish man or in some cases another super rich and successful guy. They are also concentrated in certain places. Where I am, in the middle of the swamp in the south, there are no ashkenazi jews. But if you go to new york city or long island or los angeles you will find plenty. So it seems pretty much impossible not only to find one, but to then manage to date them successfully
I know a lot of Ashkenazim. I’ve dated a couple but both were baptised Christians. It really isn’t that hard to find a Jewish girlfriend and I think a lot would actually prefer dating a gentile. I’m just wondering if there’s any actual issues or benefits to it

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and SubhumanCurrycel
Jews are ugly, and you have to date the right Jew the ones in power