Dating/looksmaxxing/life in general is a numbers game tbh

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
In dating if you get rejected by a girl then move onto another until you get one ofc your chances will increase if you are good looking but that doesn't mean that chads don't get rejected they do but less than normies

If you fail in one business give it another try until you succeed or go for another business failing doesn't mean to just stop where you are and start whining

If you got any goal in life just give it ample amount of shots and it's inevitable for you to succeed in whatever you are doing

It's just my own personal experience
It's all about numbers game keep on doing it till you succeed in your endeavours
Be it dating , business or life
Don't take rejections so seriously lmao be a man.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Cope. The fact that you have to approach first is in itself, a failure. Trust me, women will go up to you first if you're attractive enough.

But that's another world most people here will never experience.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and xegigi
Cope. The fact that you have to approach first is in itself, a failure. Trust me, women will go up to you first if you're attractive enough.

does it apply to third world countries too? i know all foids would give IOIs but here at least they want only the guy to approach even if they like someone

does it apply to third world countries too? i know all foids would give IOIs but here at least they want only the guy to approach even if they like someone
I've never been to a third world country, so I wouldn't know. They probably have a more traditional model with a higher tendency for male-approach culture. However, almost everywhere in the developed West, my point still stands.

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
I've never been to a third world country, so I wouldn't know. They probably have a more traditional model with a higher tendency for male-approach culture. However, almost everywhere in the developed West, my point still stands.
can you give tips to ascend in PM?

Just live in your delusional world of being 7psl and consider yourself as a failure if a stacy doesn't approach you lmao you guys are literally the bottom of the barrel men who prolly would end up doing in nothing in life with such a mindset.

add me to private convo or temporarily follow me so i acn start private convo
I sent you a message. No idea how this site works, don't use it much.

Just live in your delusional world of being 7psl and consider yourself as a failure if a stacy doesn't approach you lmao you guys are literally the bottom of the barrel men who prolly would end up doing in nothing in life with such a mindset.
I've been dating the same girl since prep school, we're in our sophomore year of college now. And she approached me first. She's not "7 PSL" or anything, probably a mid 7/10 in looks, but she's cute and very easygoing. And that's more important to me for an LTR.

Why would you start a LTR with a girl who wasn't interested in you first? That basically means you had to convince her to like you. Which is a sinking ship for sure.

If you are talking about pure meaningless slaying, you can probably ignore my advice but I don't really like to sleep around. Everything just feels so much better when the girl actually likes you and cherishes the time you spend with her.