Dating question

dexterr molecule

dexterr molecule

Iron
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
44
Reputation
21
So there's a girl in my class I really like we talk sometimes and all the problem is she has a boyfriend when I found out I didn't wanted to do anything romantic with her, but on the weekend she texted me about meeting in the park or sum bs like that she deleted that 2 hours later and wrote that she missclicked. Jfl I was at my friend's bday party so I wrote day later that I couldn't respond I lowkey fumbled could text that we can meet the other day but still she has bf what should I do? Oh and the best part she isn't hypergamous her bf is fucking sub5 and she's lmtb
 
Last edited:
tell her that you're gay
 
  • JFL
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami and dexterr molecule
So there's a girl in my class I really like we talk sometimes and all the problem is she has a boyfriend when I found out I didn't wanted to do anything romantic with her, but on the weekend she texted me about meeting in the park or sum bs like that she deleted that 2 hours later and wrote that she missclicked. Jfl I was at my friend's bday party so I wrote day later that I couldn't respond I lowkey fumbled could text that we can meet the other day but still she has bf what should I do? Oh and the best part she isn't hypergamous her bf is fucking sub5 and she's lmtb
Bump
 
So there's a girl in my class I really like we talk sometimes and all the problem is she has a boyfriend when I found out I didn't wanted to do anything romantic with her, but on the weekend she texted me about meeting in the park or sum bs like that she deleted that 2 hours later and wrote that she missclicked. Jfl I was at my friend's bday party so I wrote day later that I couldn't respond I lowkey fumbled could text that we can meet the other day but still she has bf what should I do? Oh and the best part she isn't hypergamous her bf is fucking sub5 and she's lmtb
Bump
 
So there's a girl in my class I really like we talk sometimes and all the problem is she has a boyfriend when I found out I didn't wanted to do anything romantic with her, but on the weekend she texted me about meeting in the park or sum bs like that she deleted that 2 hours later and wrote that she missclicked. Jfl I was at my friend's bday party so I wrote day later that I couldn't respond I lowkey fumbled could text that we can meet the other day but still she has bf what should I do? Oh and the best part she isn't hypergamous her bf is fucking sub5 and she's lmtb
atleast you speak to girls bro just keep it up
 
  • +1
Reactions: dexterr molecule
imo she probably was thinking abt cheating on her bf but then felt guilty and das why she deleted her text. id say go talk to her and invite her to sum
 
  • +1
Reactions: dexterr molecule

Similar threads

tungtungsahurrot
Replies
3
Views
33
Maduxke
Maduxke
I
Replies
14
Views
71
itsoverduds
I
aac21
Replies
8
Views
34
aac21
aac21
Framedpeanut
Replies
5
Views
59
tungtungsahurrot
tungtungsahurrot
Ridddd
Replies
6
Views
49
m4n_s0ry
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top