Dating Tip - A pearl for a swine

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Suppose you meet one another on a dating app, and she's ready to get 'er done, son, so you make the proposal. "Ugh. Let's meet, Miss Cheeks."

But she's somewhat perplexed regarding this strange engagement. "Miss Cheeks? Excuse me??"

"Ugh. Sugartits - dripping oyster - smelly hole - I extrapolated Miss Cheeks were the lessor transparency of peeves." So you explain, but ugh, she's even more bewildered.

"Sugartits? Smelly hole? What the fuck is your problem, man?" She insists on better persuasion. So you send her a dick pic. But she declines the image accept and replies, "I am not accepting whatever you're sending me! It's probably a dick pic."

Ugh. As you can see, she's nervously shy about this arrangement. Then you receive a message; This User Has Blocked You. Ugh, double-layer boogers. She's really into you now and wants to see how interested you are in her. So you set up another account on another phone using a random phone app for verification.

"Hiya doing, Smelly Hole, what ya say regarding a date?" This User Has Blocked You. A message appeared instantly. Ugh, the passion with this one, you ponder to yourself. So you run to the store and buy another prepaid phone and repeat the account set up, but this time, you use an image of yourself with skinny jeans showing the contour of your package along your leg.

"It's me, Sugartits." You send the message with an attached picture. She accepts this time!

"Oooooh. That's what you were trying to show me. A pic of a very big dick!" She responds with excitement and concludes with, ":love:."

"Bingo was his name-o. Sooooooo, a cheap motel date?"

"OKAY!"

Last edited:

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I wouldn't get too used to that attempted whatever the fuck you call that. Guys like that are devoured in this world. Easy to pluck. Strong men, powerful ones, don't need to project a narrative upon you. But upon a world, ugh, don't forget to cover your face like a Muslim foid, weakling. That's true power you'll never have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Alt Number 3