Dating was ruined in the 2000s - **HIGH IQ THREAD**

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
All these platforms that took leverage away from men and gave it to woman started gaining traction mainly in the 2000s. With the release of these matchmaking platforms. The increase of internet access. Just because it wasn't the norm to meet someone in dating apps back then still doesn't mean that they had a serious affect on dating and relationships back then.
Also, alot social media platforms weren't released until 2010s (the gram).

The best time to date was last century...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_online_dating

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Skywalker
@Xangsane @eduardkoopman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yawn

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Grindr (faggots) was the cause

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and Deleted member 25223
Not true,I turned 30 in November,and growing up in the early 2000's I can tell you first hand that Dating was
easy af and far less complicated as it is today.You were almost never ghosted or flaked on and getting sex on
the first date was oftentimes guaranteed (because women didn't have many options in their phones)

Fast foward to today and dudes are spending 60K a Month on OF and Cashapps just to even talk to women.We're
currently living in a Dating Apocalypse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
Not true,I turned 30 in November,and growing up in the early 2000's I can tell you first hand that Dating was
easy af and far less complicated as it is today.You were almost never ghosted or flaked on and getting sex on
the first date was oftentimes guaranteed (because women didn't have many options in their phones)

Fast foward to today and dudes are spending 60K a Month on OF and Cashapps just to even talk to women.We're
currently living in a Dating Apocalypse.
That is just what I expected, but I still believe the generation before you had it even easier.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
That is just what I expected, but I still believe the generation before you had it even easier.

Nah Millennials had Dating the easiest imo,we had the best of both worlds and experienced dating right at the
moment technological advancement was at its prime yet didn't get the oversaturation of options that Gen Z is
suffering from today.

To make a long story short its really Instagram and the Smart Phone that castrated male SMV,although I'd
say its Facebook that first got the ball rolling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and datboijj
Nah Millennials had Dating the easiest imo,we had the best of both worlds and experienced dating right at the
moment technological advancement was at its prime yet didn't get the oversaturation of options that Gen Z is
suffering from today.

To make a long story short its really Instagram and the Smart Phone that castrated male SMV,although I'd
say its Facebook that first got the ball rolling.
facebook was built by men.
the people spamming these women on social media were men
men killed their smv.
And I only entered the dating market a few years ago, men killed OLD it women always had the advantage but it really isn't what it used to be

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
And I only entered the dating market a few years ago, men killed OLD it women always had the advantage but it really isn't what it used to be
those nerds REALLY think they can get women with money or status
seriously they think thats how it works :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
those nerds REALLY think they can get women with money or status
seriously they think thats how it works :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
women find status really attractive. But very few people have that status and looks.

Money care about finaces in the long term.

Money doesn't create attraction and there aren't ways you can display status.

women find status really attractive. But very few people have that status and looks.
imo only if that status is related to something cool and hip, like being a dj at the local club
otherwise its worthless