Dating websites Most Likely to Bring You Success (according to gender proportion)

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
It is common sense that sites with a higher female to male proportion will make it easier for men to have success. Here are the stats for different websites/apps

1531585604908-png.27680

http://www.businessinsider.com/dating-apps-that-have-highest-percentage-of-women-2016-6
Bear in mind that the data on tinder is not very accurate when you take into account that active male profiles are growing there much more rapidly than active female profiles. When you also take into account a large amount of females using it aren't taking it serious, only 23% of the serious users are female https://incels.me/threads/there-are-almost-4x-as-many-men-as-women-looking-for-sex-on-tinder.60186/ so tinder is very fucked for men.

So if you want to find a woman, Christian Mingle is your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 6401
S/o to the boiz on Grindr.

Some factors to think about: Inactive profiles, bots, cam models, and sites like OkCupid that have well over 20 variant gender expressions. If you search for women in my area there are a few beautiful trans women on there, but a lot of people that are blatantly they're soy boys who like to lazily crossdress occasionally. It's fine if it counts real trans women & men because the number, in reality, is very small and few actually pass 100%

Pretending to be a Christian is probably less ridiculous than being a genuine former ally of both Heaven's Gate and the Church of Scientology. It's also less fun, but it excuses a lot of my bad behavior and If I can get puss I'm down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Interesting.

• +1
This is both lifefuel and false hope for Christcels.

The reason why there are more women on a site like ChristainMingle (CM) is because the is a certain percentage of women that are quite aware that appearing pure (or deluding themselves into believing it) is attractive to men. Men want pure girls, not sluts, and CM gives a much purer vibe than tinder or OKC. Most women on CM are not virgins, and are really just the same thots on tinder with just a nicer coat of paint. Even worse, they're usually either catholic or non-denom/baptist which means they're about as scripturally versed as your average incel.

I will admit that CM may be my best chance, as there might be some true tradcon girls out there, but I don't know for sure and I'm not putting my ugly mug out there to be laughed at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member 6401
christian mingle........ its ogre in the west

• +1
Dating websites are a scam by the joooooois elite

• +1
Alright time to find me
A
"born again"
Virgin wife who's accepted god

• +1
Hypergamy is still active.

• +1
Hypergamy is still active.
It is still smvmaxxing. Its still better than literally 3 guys per female if you have any ability in math.
Christian Mingle >>> Tinder.

• +1
It is common sense that sites with a higher female to male proportion will make it easier for men to have success. Here are the stats for different websites/apps

1531585604908-png.27680

http://www.businessinsider.com/dating-apps-that-have-highest-percentage-of-women-2016-6
Bear in mind that the data on tinder is not very accurate when you take into account that active male profiles are growing there much more rapidly than active female profiles. When you also take into account a large amount of females using it aren't taking it serious, only 23% of the serious users are female https://incels.me/threads/there-are-almost-4x-as-many-men-as-women-looking-for-sex-on-tinder.60186/ so tinder is very fucked for men.

So if you want to find a woman, Christian Mingle is your best bet.
DNRD

• +1
Reactions: capybara