Dating when looking much younger than my age.

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
i’m 26(M) and everyone still thinks I’m in high school or college freshman. Everyone always says that it’ll be good when I’m older but I hate hearing that lol. Just feel like it makes dating tough and anyone taking me seriously.

I mainly attract woman 18-20 and anyone older then that just says I look like a baby. It doesn’t help I’m 5’6 and 130lbs but I’m just trying to figure out what I can do to attract woman closer to my age.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan and bloomercel
5’6. :feelswhy:

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.​

how do i stop 18 year olds from ripping my clothes off and trying to fuck me in public

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Anthony, you are telling me you are 26(M) and 5'6?!?!?!

I thought you were a 16 year old femcel OOOOOHH you've made me mad! :rage:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen, Lynxress and PseduoAryan
Anthony, you are telling me you are 26(M) and 5'6?!?!?!

I thought you were a 16 year old femcel OOOOOHH you've made me mad! :rage:
yeah bro, women my age don't wanna fuck me, only 19 year olds what do i do about this

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and SidharthTheSlayer
5'6 is the perfect height for a femboy asking to be raped in the ass

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
i’m 26(M) and everyone still thinks I’m in high school or college freshman. Everyone always says that it’ll be good when I’m older but I hate hearing that lol. Just feel like it makes dating tough and anyone taking me seriously.

I mainly attract woman 18-20 and anyone older then that just says I look like a baby. It doesn’t help I’m 5’6 and 130lbs but I’m just trying to figure out what I can do to attract woman closer to my age.
That's funny when people think at mid 20s they will look 50 years older than they did in high school. That is not unusual to look the same. Wait til after 35 when stuff changes.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
how do i stop 18 year olds from ripping my clothes off and trying to fuck me in public
Defeats the heightpill honestly

Still attracts girls, but not the age he likes

Fuck 20 year okds