• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Lygodactylus and 5 others
20 followers in a day? wow, in italy you would get 1-2 at most

• +1
Reactions: Lars
No shit, retard. When I was on tinder back in 2019, literally 8/10 girls I swiped had Instagram or other social media on their bios. This is old news, shit thread..

• +1
No shit, retard. When I was on tinder back in 2019, literally 8/10 girls I swiped had Instagram or other social media on their bios. This is old news, shit thread..
Yeah but alot dont know here , shit response ofcourse i knew this worked for girls because guys are simps but girls also simp hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 2 others
at least say you're trying to gain more followers instead of being a bitch ass liar lars. they'll still follow you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart and Lars
Yeah but alot dont know here , shit response ofcourse i knew this worked for girls because guys are simps but girls also simp hard
They simp hard for chad :feelskek:

• +1
Yeah they all just want to fuck lmao send nudes with a girl in 5 minutes
I'm chadlite but I seem to be high inhib, grew up sheltered and socially awkward. I ascended during covid and always wear a mask/glasses. I don't get similar experiences as you at all :feelskek:

84 likes within 24 hours in London but I nuked my account because the girls there aren't worthy for an LTR

• +1
I'm chadlite but I seem to be high inhib, grew up sheltered and socially awkward. I ascended during covid and always wear a mask/glasses. I don't get similar experiences as you at all :feelskek:

84 likes within 24 hours in London but I nuked my account because the girls there aren't worthy for an LTR
Yeah ltr girls are best found on partys in your social circles

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I won't say parties - more like through family, friend, place of worship or work connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Lars
One quick question - do menas get taxed in the Netherlands? Just wondering how much I'd get taxed as a 5'10 mena.

• +1
how tall are you @larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418 and Lars

'The dating economy for men is compareable to a society with a handful of multi-billionaires and masses without anything.'

They already found Gini coefficient for dating as an average man was way worse than global income equality.

Where is our pity party though? You know like... omg, like yeah, like women, like... like need to check their privilege because it's so unfair ...like omg.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, FreakkForLife and 3 others
yeahh for sure, my pics are nt

my tinder is legit 1000iq
View attachment 1666722
first photo: my best picture
second a funny picture that makes you intrested to see more on my profile
third: just a good smiling photo
fourth: group photo with all small friends so girls assume i am tall
5th:also smiling photo with a friend
6th: photo with a goodlooking girl so girls see a goodlooking girl is intrested in me
7th: eboy maxxed photo hahaha

4.5K matches right now i am gonna buy platinum so maybe i have legit 20+k soon
Why don’t you use this pic

1012D762 C07E 4851 A332 A8312B227F10

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeahh for sure, my pics are nt

my tinder is legit 1000iq
View attachment 1666722
first photo: my best picture
second a funny picture that makes you intrested to see more on my profile
third: just a good smiling photo
fourth: group photo with all small friends so girls assume i am tall
5th:also smiling photo with a friend
6th: photo with a goodlooking girl so girls see a goodlooking girl is intrested in me
7th: eboy maxxed photo hahaha

4.5K matches right now i am gonna buy platinum so maybe i have legit 20+k soon
Good thread and insights as always , thanks bro

ill just say that about the second pic, girls might assume that as you edited this picture, u edit more pictures and basically frauding (or that you have a twin) , i mean thats what my blackpilled thinking came up to, maybe they will just laugh it off and nothing more.
looking forward to see more from you:ogre:

• +1
Where is our pity party though? You know like... omg, like yeah, like women, like... like need to check their privilege because it's so unfair ...like omg.
No pity party for sub chad men in easy times, only a war or some shit that requires tremendous nation wide effort would change that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lars and EverythingMattersCel
Good thread and insights as always , thanks bro

ill just say that about the second pic, girls might assume that as you edited this picture, u edit more pictures and basically frauding (or that you have a twin) , i mean thats what my blackpilled thinking came up to, maybe they will just laugh it off and nothing more.
looking forward to see more from you:ogre:
Hahaha it is what it is i like the photo ;p

• +1
Reactions: newperson
in my bio i said ''i respond faster on instagram: (instagram name)'' and now i get 20+ followers a day, i also made bumble and badoo today and gonna invest in tinder platinum for 1 month
View attachment 1666681

and all the girls that follow you are attracted to you so will like your photos faster and comment more

BONUS: when they follow you like their last 3 photos alot of times they do it back
Just make thirst trap videos on tiktok and link your IG to it. Tinder girls will unfollow after a while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lars and Xangsane
what happens when you show up and dont look morphed bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Lars
By frauding photos and using dating apps for IG followers, you are using the same strategy as many women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
Yeah they all just want to fuck lmao send nudes with a girl in 5 minutes
what the actual fuck
dark looks theory
i get a lot of girls but theyre not that responsive at all. i havent tried in a while though i look better now

• +1
what the actual fuck
dark looks theory
i get a lot of girls but theyre not that responsive at all. i havent tried in a while though i look better now
I only talk to girls that approach me , get 30+ first messaged everyday

Most ideal position to be in. But hard to pull off.

1. have a good instagram account with plenty followers and shit.
2. get your dates from the DM's you get.

That's most easy, and quick, and cheap.
Also, when you enter a commited LTR. If you keep your insta account decently up to date-ish, you can easily restart again if/when a breakup happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
What's your bio?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero