datingapps are the best way to gain Instagram followers

Do they unfollow you if you don’t meet with them?
no i have prob 10 bitches from tinder that i dont even follow and they like my stories pics and shit

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i guess i will say in my first video i spend over 10k hours on multiple studies/forums/and youtube videos based on looks alot was cancer but here are the most important things you should now
Don’t forget to mention that you hate shitskins tho

yes I hate shitskins and fuck niggers especially

B694d8d1069e34307add0fef124326df

good lad

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo, 5'8manlet and Lars
in my bio i said ''i respond faster on instagram: (instagram name)'' and now i get 20+ followers a day, i also made bumble and badoo today and gonna invest in tinder platinum for 1 month
View attachment 1666681

and all the girls that follow you are attracted to you so will like your photos faster and comment more

BONUS: when they follow you like their last 3 photos alot of times they do it back
Actually a better idea than it sounds if a woman is curious and sees all the woman that follow you it will give her potentially a sense of competition anxiety and want you that bit more.

Actually a better idea than it sounds if a woman is curious and sees all the woman that follow you it will give her potentially a sense of competition anxiety and want you that bit more.
🤓

Surgerymaxxing motivation right here

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
gained 200 followers in 1 week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Xangsane, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
idk tbh hahaha just started this week and i dm with 5 new girls everyday so i have alot sex scheduled hahahaha
atleast 8 this month :lul:

Mashallah brother

I was going to do this when I got back on IG lol. Literally what women do

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Fucking Chad. Sta trazis ti ovde

• +1
Nah it isn't the best, there's a way to thousands within the span of a couple days but it only works in specific windows of the year because of its nature.

How old are u btw

A couple of people saw my pics and said I could look like you after my bimax, genio, rhino and eyebrow transplant, (aka after a changed my entire face) lifefuel if so

yeahh for sure, my pics are nt

my tinder is legit 1000iq
View attachment 1666722
first photo: my best picture
second a funny picture that makes you intrested to see more on my profile
third: just a good smiling photo
fourth: group photo with all small friends so girls assume i am tall
5th:also smiling photo with a friend
6th: photo with a goodlooking girl so girls see a goodlooking girl is intrested in me
7th: eboy maxxed photo hahaha

4.5K matches right now i am gonna buy platinum so maybe i have legit 20+k soon

Are you getting 4.5k matches without tinder gold?

Only gained about 50 followers after doing it for about 6 days and I’m 1psl just stylemaxxed so it works. And none of the girls unfollow me either

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Nah it isn't the best, there's a way to thousands within the span of a couple days but it only works in specific windows of the year because of its nature.
one can write down the system?

I only have 251 matches so getting 50 followers maybe is good rate idk

Would work better if you are high psl but I’m only psl 1 so I only got 50 follows after a week

@Zer0/∞ you could prob get some Asian girl followers too since we have similar psl
DFF0C746 451E 47CB BD0F E1EEE659304B

• Woah
Reactions: Zer0/∞
I only have 251 matches so getting 50 followers maybe is good rate idk

Would work better if you are high psl but I’m only psl 1 so I only got 50 follows after a week

@Zer0/∞ you could prob get some Asian girl followers too since we have similar psl
View attachment 1681199
Did you set your location to asia?

A couple of people saw my pics and said I could look like you after my bimax, genio, rhino and eyebrow transplant, (aka after a changed my entire face) lifefuel if so
Gl brother

You are now in the thousands?

• +1
What's your laycount now?
still 14 i am going for that girl
muh opinion.
it becomes kinda cope, after a certain amount. As in, that it will have little effect on how one feels. Than only the quality level, can give an extra boost. In the end, a good ltr moggs.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Lars
only works for chadlite and up tbh

Are you guys posting your IG in the bio?

That’s all it takes?

Rigged thread
you need to get matches in the first place

idk tbh hahaha just started this week and i dm with 5 new girls everyday so i have alot sex scheduled hahahaha
atleast 8 this month :lul:
You broke up with your girlfriend?

yeahh for sure, my pics are nt

my tinder is legit 1000iq
View attachment 1666722
first photo: my best picture
second a funny picture that makes you intrested to see more on my profile
third: just a good smiling photo
fourth: group photo with all small friends so girls assume i am tall
5th:also smiling photo with a friend
6th: photo with a goodlooking girl so girls see a goodlooking girl is intrested in me
7th: eboy maxxed photo hahaha

4.5K matches right now i am gonna buy platinum so maybe i have legit 20+k soon
Holy shit bro how are you so sucessful on tinder. You are barely chad by PSL standards. Probably not even if we include side profile

this kinda proves Appeal is everything