Dats it, motivated to get bimax

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
It's over for me, was actually repulsed by orthodontics prices in my area and cba to travel 4 hours to London just to go to orthodontics clinic and I was hoping my beard would save me but you can still see my jaw is recessed even with beard because it doesn't grow higher and never will so it's over for me. I think my base is good but my jaw looksmins me so fucking hard.

Already had a consultation with Ramieri like 9 months ago, he told me to go to orthos and tell ortho to work with him and send him xrays and shit. Hopefully he still charges 15k for bimax and genioplasty, just waiting for my crypto to 4x so I can finally go to ortho and get this shit done.. also cant wait to walk in Rome and shit, would be so based.

I will post before and after here once I get it done, probably within 2 years, I'll need to have braces on for at least a year I think, gonna get invisalign and these are faster than metal braces apparently.
I have shit tons of before pics, and I mean shit ton, I'm an autist who took pics of myself often since I was 17-18 when I joined PSL, now I'm 24 and lots of pics were saved to snapchat. My jaw needs to rotated anti clockwise and widened a bit perhaps, not sure if that'd be included into bimax as it's quite narrow tho. Bimax is the perfect surgery for me since my jaw grew diagonally backwards, simply a perfect surgery, and then genioplasty for better chin projection.. I might also get infra orbitals, but that's only after bimax surgery, I wanna see how good Ramieri will do my jaw first plus getting everything at once is spooky as fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
why not just get genio?

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
This guy is legit chad or chadlite and he's fucking larping, he doesn't need any kind of surgery and I am sure he fucks plenty of bitches from Tinder.