Datura made me low inhib

ForeskinCarbonAlloy

ForeskinCarbonAlloy

Iron
Datura made me low inhib and it mightve debloated me too. It’s a very interesting topic to learn about and it’s widely available almost everywhere in the world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, org3cel.RR, iblamehumphrey and 3 others
I know the stigma around datura but if youre careful and learn about it before consooming it then its not dangerous at all

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
That's like one of the most dangerous drugs in the world, that makes you temporarily insane and aggressive, lots of horror stories online of people who took it, then woke up after several days in prison or a mental asylum with no recollection of what happened to them.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod and StarvedEpi
That's like one of the most dangerous drugs in the world, that makes you temporarily insane and aggressive, lots of horror stories online of people who took it, then woke up after several days in prison or a mental asylum with no recollection of what happened to them.
*overdoses on a deliriant* “dont do it guys its dangerous!!”

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, Gonthar and iblamehumphrey
It may be beneficial short-term but if you keep using it long-term it will result in brain fog.

Datura made me low inhib and it mightve debloated me too. It’s a very interesting topic to learn about and it’s widely available almost everywhere in the world.
What dosages did you use and for how long?

What dosages did you use and for how long?
its impossible to know dosages unless you use seeds and it lasted for about 9 hours i was fine after that

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
You were already low inhib for trying it in first place

Good that it turned alright for you, some people go insane
Ive only heard of insanity from datura from taking a lot for too long. Tolerance to datura is built extremely fast and people are too impatient to wait for a week or two so they end up overdosing for barely any effects. Also microdosing datura every day for months has the potential to cause some sort of temporal “schizophrenia” that could last for years if not forever.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@