dave crosland worst genetics (and synthol) in BB?

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
famous in the UK for his Under Construction vid where he got to 450 pounds and 25" arms.

sjlkshfbg_c.jpg

proof that size isnt everything in BB he looks awful. extremely obvious arms synthol, left pec obviously torn, 25% bf.
CORxGLKWEAAg-sz.jpg

Not sure about synthol just looks high body fat

Not sure about synthol just looks high body fat
he admits to it, plus u can tell his triceps look fkd in the first pic. but yeah he is also fat as shit. admits to using 15g of gear a week to look like that :lul:

he admits to it, plus u can tell his triceps look fkd in the first pic. but yeah he is also fat as shit. admits to using 15g of gear a week to look like that :lul:
Synthol is retarded not even pro bodybuilders use it anymore.
Also tall and robust big bone structure are all that matters

Synthol is retarded not even pro bodybuilders use it anymore.
Also tall and robust big bone structure are all that matters
just be large theory

i agree that manlets like alphadestiny can train for "aesthetics" all they want and will still look like crap. genetics in phsyique/aesthetics is everything.

just be large theory

i agree that manlets like alphadestiny can train for "aesthetics" all they want and will still look like crap. genetics in phsyique/aesthetics is everything.
A manlet can get good pussy if hes not too ethnic looking and gotta have a wide skull and robust facial bones
Jeff and Stephanie Buttermore

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 6789
wow, he got an asian foid and all he had to do was get 1m youtube subscribers

also she got fat as fk
image-asset.jpeg
Nah i see gym manlets with gfs all the time you just have to have a good jawline and wide forhead
Eh iv fucked alot worse

Its not over unless you have a small or deformed bug teir skull

A manlet can get good pussy if hes not too ethnic looking and gotta have a wide skull and robust facial bones
View attachment 497375
That's a jungle gooks 4/10 filth
He is betabuxxing it jfl at this manlet
He is betabuxxing it why does she provide in the relationship only sex even that is conditional

That's a jungle gooks 4/10 filth
He is betabuxxing it jfl at this manlet
He is betabuxxing it why does she provide in the relationship only sex even that is conditional
Shes a youtuber and fitness influencer just like him
jfl @u manlet trying to poke holes in it so you can be a sad little doomer bitch

Shes a youtuber and fitness influencer just like him
jfl @u manlet trying to poke holes in it so you can be a sad little doomer bitch
I'm not sad I'm laughing at my fate i used to be sad by now i laugh i laugh at at this subhuman male incel cuck and his obvious betabuxx gf disgusting

looks like that 'norf' meme on steroids kek