David Gandy vs Andreas Eriksen

Who's the boss?

• David Gandy

• Andreas Eriksen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eriksen just has those zygomatic bones which aren't even ideal. O'Pry's zygomatic bones are ideal. Coming to Eriksen's other features, he has a big forehead, crescent moon eyes and blown up and big lips, just lol at people who say he is a PSL god, Gandy is the real PSL god 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭
god

@JustMewbrah @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and owlofathena
I do believe their almost on the same level. Eriksen has a more masculine chin, insane zygos and extreme PCT and orbital support, with a smaller midface and more 'feminine' looking nose. Gandy doesn't have an insanely square chin nor the zygomatic mass that Eriksen has, but he's more forward grown than Eriksen is and more masculine looking overall, his midface genetics and harmony are lesser than those of Eriksen and despite being more masculine looking (the eye socket is more compact and the zygomatic bone proportion of Gandy is more masculine - women have larger rounder Zygomas that open the eye socket), Eriksen mogs by a tiny margin because of how his hard mass elements combine with his softer tissues.

I misspelled in regards to the proportions of the upper maxilla and the zygos in regards to men and women, but I think I transmitted the idea.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena