David Goggins is the biggest alpha on this planet and my biggest motivation right now

200 floor thrusts
400 m block sprint
4 hours of running up and down 121 floors of stairs
8 blocks of crab walking

any good r**ist has practiced this or some variation to become good at his or her's craft, the craft that is r*ping

and blah blah...... great stuff about goggins.
I really mite cum on you

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
For those who dont know him: he went from a bullied loser, a dad who beat the shit out of him, getting called nigger daily, being overweight, being a cocroach sprayer to the biggest mogger of all time: Navy seal, marathon athlete, pull-up world record, motivational speaker and biggest alpha male on this planet. he conquered his own mind and overcome everything that was infront of him, all by himself. he said the best thing that happened to him is that no one cared about him, so he had to find a solution for all his problems by himself. he looked in the mirror one day and didnt like what he saw, he realized the biggest enemy in his life is the reflection of his mirror: himself. he saw navy seals on TV one day and imagined himself graduating as one himself one day, it was his biggest dream. watching rocky movies was very inspiring for him ( @OldVirgin ), he mentioned one scene where sylvester stallone got the shit kicked out of him but then decided to stand up again and fight even though he had no chance. just by getting back up and fighting back took the sould from his enemy, it was such a amazing feeling for goggins seeing that. he also wanted to fight back even if the circumstances you are in right now look quite bad, he wanted to have no excuses from now on, he became one of the most hard working, if not the most hard working person on this planet. every day is a grind of him, he doesnt want to waste a single hour, minute, second again, he want to better himself every single second and go for his goals every day. he also doesnt give a fuck what people think of him anymore. he used to care to much about what people though about him and thats one of his biggest mistake of his life and almost stopped him from becoming great. when he was younger, he was afraid to tell his friends that he wants to go to the military because he was afraid of what they would think about him. he let other people control his mid. or once a reqruiter said to goggins that he will never become a navy seal because he was overweight and black, he had to silence the voice and go through with it anyway. if you truly dont care about how other people perceive you, you become very very dangerous. their is so much david goggins teached me about life and he truly is the number 1 motivating speaker of all time, he said many more wise words but this text is going for too long so i will stop now. i recommend everyone watching this guy, he truly is superman. he legit is the definition from zero to hero.
How did he lose the weight?

• +1
Reactions: PMF1 and subhuman incel
he looked better as a fat guy, one of few cases

View attachment 1443489

@Hozay
He is probably badly dehydrated. There is certain autism that seeds itself into extremely lean people, they obsess about their abs and forget about their face, this results in them taking pictures of themselves after extremely hard cardio workouts to show of how lean they are, oblivious to the deformation the workout did to their face.

• +1
just because hes not 10% bf doesnt mean hes not on roids. just lol if u dont inject in 2022

• +1
awesome thread. bump