David Laid is a slayer despite his long midface

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG 4437

I swear his midface is as long as mine (without lens distortion and from the same distance we have the same midface) yet he still manages to slay. I guess getting leaner and gymcelling is legit? What do you guys think about his face?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
rest of his face is great on a 6'3 body with god tier aesthetics you shitty brainlet i want to smash your fucking skull against the sidewalk for how stupid you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4430 and 18 others
he has not a long midface compared to you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
His body is like 1 in a million. His face isn't bad and he's like 6'3 famous and wealthy youtuber. It's literally not possible to not slay with these stats, ass training gym chicks will probably offer their pussies to him every time he goes to gym.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3328, sloopnoob and 3 others
His body is like 1 in a million. His face isn't bad and he's like 6'3 famous and wealthy youtuber. It's literally not possible to not slay with these stats, ass training gym chicks will probably offer their pussies to him every time he goes to gym.
Exactly he mogs the average manlet, balding roider at the gym to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps and Deleted member 3043
bro why is life unfair

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3328, sloopnoob and 3 others
Davidlaidmidface

His midface is more or less ideal. You have the proportions of a horse

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3702 and 4 others
Not that cope thread again
bro i'm sorry but, lips and nose are more important. It never began
At least there are solutions for those failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
his midface isn't long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, medialcanthuscel, DianabolDownie and 4 others
IMG 4436

Your midface ratio is like 2.5 stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, sloopnoob, nastynas and 1 other person
View attachment 309534
I swear his midface is as long as mine (without lens distortion and from the same distance we have the same midface) yet he still manages to slay. I guess getting leaner and gymcelling is legit? What do you guys think about his face?
@medialcanthuscel ur gay mid face coping is gonna start again rating a chad a 5 psl max lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Not that cope thread again

At least there are solutions for those failos
Why is my thread a cope? OP's midface is longer than any of the examples with longish midface I posted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 3043
Here is my midface with less lens distortion and from an arm's distance and with the phone directly in front of my face. Someone calculate my subhumanity please.
IMG 4440

Also i'm mirin my zygos now that i'm at 15%bf. I just found out how good it looks in this lighting.

• JFL
Here is my midface with less lens distortion and from an arm's distance and with the phone directly in front of my face. Someone calculate my subhumanity please.
View attachment 309560
Also i'm mirin my zygos now that i'm at 15%bf. I just found out how good it looks in this lighting.
you give me chinese vibes tbh ngl
and impossible to calculate, you have a weird posture

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
you give me chinese vibes tbh ngl
and impossible to calculate, you have a weird posture
I kinda look asian when i squint and in certain lightings but i think that my eye area is somewhat decent.

• +1
I kinda look asian when i squint and in certain lightings but i think that my eye area is somewhat decent.
yes it's fine

Why is my thread a cope? OP's midface is longer than any of the examples with longish midface I posted.
Very true. I think we aired out our disagreements in the thread

• +1
Let's not forget he achieved his 1 in a million body full natty, what an amazing human being he is indeed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
his midface is almost perfect lol
its just his es ratio or pfl thats shit

High fashion models often have that look about them

Give me a straight on picture taken from at least a meter away and I will
IMG 4455

who cares if he has everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
nice fraud post the other pics u posted here

i love the squint too bro :)

nice fraud post the other pics u posted here

i love the squint too bro :)
i'm barely squinting and the pic has 0 frauding. It was taken with back camera at an arm's distance. Here's my eye area without "squinting" (even though the squinting was very minimal).
IMG 4461

just have 99.9th percentile body, 6'3 and every other feature on face being above average theory