• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 24789 and T50 Mogger
Water

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
ofc hes a natty

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
but why? isn't it a good frame that makes you look big in shirts? thought he had a good frame..
His frame isn’t that big. Small waist halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, T50 Mogger and angelo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, Deleted member 26859, ROTTING and 5 others
if you wanna look big in a shirt bloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: idcgraycel and LowTrust
Ofc he looks dyel, he is off roids

what is dyel

but why? isn't it a good frame that makes you look big in shirts? thought he had a good frame..
you need big thick bones. seen a guy with bones bigger than both of my legs put together its over for me........

Ofc he lifts and he is probably natty
I know who Laid is, I just meant if someone didn’t, they’d know he lifted.

Also he’s probably natty rn but definitely not lifetime.

That doesn't even look dyel

Just looks like a guy who went to the gym for 5+ years without a pump.

The only reason he doesn't look as big is because he's low bf percentage. And even then he still has top 1% frame. That's why frame is so much more important than anything else because a manlet with shit frame like me will look even more dyel when lean. So my only choice is to bulk up but that's even worse because i'm a buccalfatcel so my face will look like a tomato.

Only redpill copers think david laid looks bad in those pics. Most women want good frame, low bf, tall height. They don't care about you looking like manlet jeff nippard

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and LowTrust

The only reason he doesn't look as big is because he's low bf percentage. And even then he still has top 1% frame. That's why frame is so much more important than anything else because a manlet with shit frame like me will look even more dyel when lean. So my only choice is to bulk up but that's even worse because i'm a buccalfatcel so my face will look like a tomato.

Only redpill copers think david laid looks bad in those pics. Most women want good frame, low bf, tall height. They don't care about you looking like manlet jeff nippard
Then why Jeff nippard and Alpha destiny are manlets but have success at YouTube???

• JFL

Frame is only important for pics. Irl jacked tall guy >>>>>>>>>>>>> jacked with ur height and ur frame

Frame is a meme

exactly
Then why Jeff nippard and Alpha destiny are manlets but have success at YouTube???
there audience are male redpill copers not women

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and Cutecel2001
Watch Alpha destiny tinder experiment here
i don't know why you're even here if you think THIS guy does well in dating

this is cherrypicked his best photo aswell JFL

View attachment 2336761
There was an experience on tinder with him, he had a lot of matches and opportunities to slay htb's

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
View attachment 2336761

There was an experience on tinder with him, he had a lot of matches and opportunities to slay htb's
he isn't going to get any slays after he meets with them irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
proof that gymmaxxed at least 5'10+ normie = slayer

Not really, @DoctorLooksmax is 5'11 (frauding 6'2 in elevators) HTN and gymmaxxed and he has only ever fucked 3 HTBs in his life @26

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 24789
View attachment 2336773
Not really, @DoctorLooksmax is 5'11 (frauding 6'2 in elevators) HTN and gymmaxxed and he has only ever fucked 3 HTBs in his life @26
mtb/htb , it's the same thing. From the moment you have +99 on tinder you will fuck dw

Also he may be selective

• JFL
mtb/htb , it's the same thing
Big difference between the 2
From the moment you have +99 on tinder you will fuck dw
you'll fuck sure, but what about after you fuck the girl? And your tinder profile stops being recommended, you're fucked then, 100% going through a dry spell after that, so you're forced to LTR some LTB bitch or dumpster dive
Also he may be selective
I would argue the opposite, given his character and constant cries to escape inceldom over discord

• +1
Big difference between the 2

you'll fuck sure, but what about after you fuck the girl? And your tinder profile stops being recommended, you're fucked then, 100% going through a dry spell after that, so you're forced to LTR some LTB bitch or dumpster dive
Bro the purpose of tinder is just to fuck ahahaha, who had the idea to look for ltr on this app
I would argue the opposite, given his character and constant cries to escape inceldom over discord
He is autistic , for a quality ltr you have to meet your wife irl : having projects, friends, a life

Bro the purpose of tinder is just to fuck ahahaha, who had the idea to look for ltr on this app
okay, but after tinder stops recommending your profile after first 48 hours the gymcelfish will be fucked, 99+ likes is not hard to get, we need to know the specific number to find out how impressive it is
He is autistic , for a quality ltr you have to meet your wife irl : having projects, friends, a life
nah he is NT as fuck, but can only slay 4.5-5/10s due to severe dating market in the UK
But they think he is attractive... He can wear lifts irl
I don't know if you've tried being 5'5, but lifts are not going to save you from that lol, no attraction for getting height mogged by >95% of males and >50% of females

okay, but after tinder stops recommending your profile after first 48 hours the gymcelfish will be fucked, 99+ likes is not hard to get, we need to know the specific number to find out how impressive it is
You have to subscribe on this shit, this is how it works on tinder . However jfl to pay 30 eur each month

nah he is NT as fuck, but can only slay 4.5-5/10s due to severe dating market in the UK
Im talking outside of OLD, if youre NT irl then find a quality ltr (and with a potential gl girl) is way more easier

• +1
You have to subscribe on this shit, this is how it works on tinder . However jfl to pay 30 eur each month
subscribe or not, tinder mainly pushes your account when you first make it, then cools off on it
Im talking outside of OLD, if youre NT irl then find a quality ltr (and with a potential gl girl) is way more easier
yup, most of the muh be chad shit is cope, just be their type and mog the guys in the friend groups she's in

• +1