This was peak David Laid

"You like doing this cope a lot" like you know me well or something. I cant remeber even making a comment like that ever
Anyway I proved my point.

That's what you do though. Saying wild nonsense like Tom Cruise is HTN and now this. You're either delusional and out of touch with reality or coping.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

That's what you do though. Saying wild nonsense like Tom Cruise is HTN and now this. You're either delusional and out of touch with reality or coping.
Keep sucking that manlet rat's dick you faggot. He's htn yeah and nothing more

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
He doesnt walk around looking that big. Hes abusing lighting, pump and angle in those photos. Without frauding its peak JB appeal
@MaestheticMaso
Nah he still looks big compared to average person who lifts tjough

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

That guy is fucking retarded don’t argue with him Lmao

Keep sucking that manlet rat's dick you faggot. He's htn yeah and nothing more
92.5% facial harmony = HTN got it I’ll make sure to write that down

There needs to be an objective standard not just your dumbass subjective opinion
right lets use some standard some faggot you suck off came up with

lmao, werent you the guy who said cruise was "nearly perfect"? why am i arguing with literal homos

lmao, werent you the guy who said cruise was "nearly perfect"? why am i arguing with literal homos
In his prime he was close to perfect. Notice how I keep saying PRIME spaz outside of that he’s probably HTN I would agree tho

In his prime he was close to perfect. Notice how I keep saying PRIME spaz outside of that he’s probably HTN I would agree tho.

And I love how your standard is just your dumb ass opinion which no one agrees with anyway. Waste of space

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
In his prime he was close to perfect. Notice how I keep saying PRIME spaz outside of that he’s probably HTN I would agree tho.

And I love how your standard is just your dumb ass opinion which no one agrees with anyway. Waste of space
ok, brown

Imma be real, he was 210 there and blasting. His best look was probably 17-18. 180-190 for a 6'2 guy

@yandex99 so this doesn’t slay JBs according to
You? Turbo cope
His pre roid body had wayyy more appeal to jbs than his “prime” :feelskek::feelskek:

All of these ectomorphs like skywalker and Zyzz were running lots of harsh shit. At best, they would’ve looked like an aesthetic otter mode without PEDs
ectomorph is a made up term