david laid makes the average “looksmaxxer” look like their not even trying

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken

flared his gonions got chad jaw, gained giga sex appeal, statusmaxxed, the list goes on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
he also has a sub 5 inch 99th percentile 0-30° degree angle deformity tier dick so it evens out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 18776 and 4 others
he also has a sub 5 inch 30° degree angle 99th percentile deformity tier dick so it evens out.
i mean he’s still putting 4 inches straight into your oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, TheComp, ChristianChad and 6 others
balding from roids

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 19294, randomvanish and 2 others
true average looksmaxxer knows it's over and uses this place to LDAR

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 17829
'3-year natural transformation'

Laughatscreen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, Deleted member 2729, TheComp and 10 others

It's fucking over for laid he is balding from roids but even on roids he has failed to gain muscle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294

Imagine losing your hair from roids and still looking DYEL and LARPing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Agendum and Deleted member 19294
i mean he’s still putting 4 inches straight into your oneitis
he can't even thrust straight with that boomerang appendage and I frame mog him.

it's over laid bros....

he also has a sub 5 inch 99th percentile 0-30° degree angle deformity tier dick so it evens out.
No way that was sub 5. Looked like 6 tbh.
Also his erection angle mogs as long as it’s adjustable and not too tight

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 16453 and Lmao
he can't even thrust straight with that boomerang appendage and I frame mog him.
what are you talking about? where can I watch this vid, never seen it

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
what are you talking about? where can I watch this vid, never seen it
it's on xhamster, his dick literally stands up straight at the weirdest angle I've seen in my life.

it's positively over.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
it's on xhamster, his dick literally stands up straight at the weirdest angle I've seen in my life.

it's positively over.
imagine telling a 6’1 sex appealmaxxed chadlite it’s over because his dick is slightly small

@Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 17829 and Growth Plate
Why did he do that? It looks like a) he doesnt like a blowjob (from a girl) b) he's not used/ doesnt know how to use a condom c) he doesnt knwo how to make a woman hot and care for lubrication and d) he definitely doesnt know how to fuck. If he wanted to prove his heterosexuality its gone wrong somehow. Watching this video (might be just my fantasy I get the impression that in reality he might be a passive gay bottom (would love to see that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, EverythingMattersCel and incel194012940
imagine telling a 6’1 sex appealmaxxed chadlite it’s over because his dick is slightly small

@Growth Plate
His dick isn't small. It actually is above avg iirc. Like 6 - 7 inches. He just has a very weird dick angle.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
His dick isn't small. It actually is above avg iirc. Like 6 - 7 inches. He just has a very weird dick angle.
ok dude ur gay
“IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY , HIS DICK IS 6-7 INCHES, JUST A WEIRD ANGLE”
💀💀💀😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😔💵👿🤏🤒🇹🇷👍😔😔😈
motherfucker is gay AS FUCK
.org users really be measuring dicks

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Bakin donuts 🍩
ok dude ur gay
“IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY , HIS DICK IS 6-7 INCHES, JUST A WEIRD ANGLE”
💀💀💀😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😔💵👿🤏🤒🇹🇷👍😔😔😈
motherfucker is gay AS FUCK
I watched his sextape with that gymshark girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
Why did he do that? It looks like a) he doesnt like a blowjob (from a girl) b) he's not used/ doesnt know how to use a condom c) he doesnt knwo how to make a woman hot and care for lubrication and d) he definitely doesnt know how to fuck. If he wanted to prove his heterosexuality its gone wrong somehow. Watching this video (might be just my fantasy I get the impression that in reality he might be a passive gay bottom (would love to see that
how does everyone know the size of this guys dick u got fucked by him or what

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum and Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, Agendum, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
unless you have a solid thick hair with no balding family history, don't do roids

• +1
Reactions: Agendum

it's positively over.
either he suffers from peyronie's disease or it is his genetics

Is he circumcised?

His dick points up or down?

watched the sextape + estimated
There are reference pictures of David laid with other people so it would probably be able to find the exact size with the iris method

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
unless you have a solid thick hair with no balding family history, don't do roids

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
No way that was sub 5. Looked like 6 tbh.
Also his erection angle mogs as long as it’s adjustable and not too tight
wdym not too tight?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
wdym not too tight?
I mean that it’s possible for him to make the erection angle higher by pushing his dick down. If the ligaments are too tight this can be impossible in some cases at 100% erection

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Seen the sex tape.

He is around 6.2-6.3 inches bone pressed with a very acute erection angle.

The way he handled the girl was really bad. 0 stroke game. 0 foreplay. Just threw her on the bed and started thrusting as fast as he could.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, Oberyn and 3 others
The way he handled the girl was really bad. 0 stroke game. 0 foreplay. Just threw her on the bed and started thrusting as fast as he could.

whats the point for all this looksmaxxing if this pathetic display is the end goal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
whats the point for all this looksmaxxing if this pathetic display is the end goal?
You got to learn. Watch this video...

Practice makes perfect.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Ironically girls will still pass up on his gymceilled physique because “muh too much gross” and then go run to a anorexic twink

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
good genetics uses steroids and ascends

vs

bad genetics uses steroids still doesn’t have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Seen the sex tape.

Did she at least orgasm?

You can’t look like that and have piss poor sex game @JOJOcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Seen the sex tape.

Is it even possible to fuck someone with that weird dick angle looked like he was struggling with it lol

it's positively over.
Isn't dick curvature good?

it's positively over.
this is ideal erection do u have ed

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Seen the sex tape.

Acute erection angle is a good thing is it not?

good genetics uses steroids and ascends

vs

bad genetics uses steroids still doesn’t have good genetics
he has good genetics

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Seen the sex tape.

I go for u when I finally score a girl, I know you are a sex expert (y)