David Laid Stack

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
What kind of steroids will help most with putting on size while also staying dry? Basically I want to stay sub10% bf while putting on size relatively fast. Also without raping my face completely which something like tren will.

I’m think of test e+mast but I’m not sure if it’d be enough.

Can some roidcels answer?

tags

@WishIwasChico @kebab @Orc @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @Ramezu @zekken @Christiano @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: zekken, Deleted member 51465, Arditi and 1 other person
inb4 muh you dont have his waist, not the point of the thread, not my goal to look like him

gym is cope so y do you care

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ilovenicotine, Deleted member 51465, ineonx and 2 others
sarms at the beggining

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Primobolan for that aesthetic look

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and socialcel
I don't think he ever took much more than test and maybe anavar, his body isn't really indicative of anything aggressive.

those that say sarms are retarded, they weren't around a decade ago when he made most of his progress.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, N1666, ElTruecel and 4 others
dont think he used anything other than 500mg test a week

• +1
Reactions: smoth
I think he used to take test, anavar or primo, and GH and peptides when he had the opportunity, mainly for injuries and recovery

What kind of steroids will help most with putting on size while also staying dry? Basically I want to stay sub10% bf while putting on size relatively fast. Also without raping my face completely which something like tren will.

tags

@WishIwasChico @kebab @Orc @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @Ramezu @zekken @Christiano @ConfusedBolivian
Ostarine + Cardarine

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Test + deca. Everyone says deca is wet but it really isn't. It barely aromatizes into estrogen, unless you push the dose of test too high, then you end up with a fuck ton of prolactin and estrogen which causes bloat. I'd recommend .5 to 1 ratio, ie: 150 test + 300 deca, and if you can handle that fine try 1 to 1 ratio. Do not push test higher than deca, the broscience gurus will tell you higher test than deca but this causes a whole myriad of issues with estrogen and prolactin. Deca is a great compound for building mass, helps lubricate joints, and is mostly hairsafe. As I said b4 don't push to dose of test too high and deca is also relatively dry.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Deleted member 32973, smoth and 1 other person
Test + deca. Everyone says deca is wet but it really isn't. It barely aromatizes into estrogen, unless you push the dose of test too high, then you end up with a fuck ton of prolactin and estrogen which causes bloat. I'd recommend .5 to 1 ratio, ie: 150 test + 300 deca, and if you can handle that fine try 1 to 1 ratio. Do not push test higher than deca, the broscience gurus will tell you higher test than deca but this causes a whole myriad of issues with estrogen and prolactin. Deca is a great compound for building mass, helps lubricate joints, and is mostly hairsafe. As I said b4 don't push to dose of test too high and deca is also relatively dry.
alright thanks dude!

350 test 700 deca as first cycle? Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
He has that deca look when he was 17-18, lots of glycogen and mass on traps/shoulders

• +1
cope, all primo is just relabled Masteron
The primo might not be top tier quality depending on the source but the looks it gave you it’s not the masteron look lol, the difference is very easy to spot

Honestly bro, tren is magic. Obviously it's a crazy ass compound and it might fuck up your face like you said, but nothing does the "getting big while getting dry" thing like tren. Tren turns cheeseburgers and pizza into muscle.

If that's too extreme, you could incorporate some compounds that are less estrogenic than test like primo and masteron(with a test base ofc) but these will pale in comparison to tren.

Just use clen, stay/get lean, and take pretty much any compounds except nandrolone and you'll get pretty close if you have the frame

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and socialcel
Honestly bro, tren is magic. Obviously it's a crazy ass compound and it might fuck up your face like you said, but nothing does the "getting big while getting dry" thing like tren. Tren turns cheeseburgers and pizza into muscle.

If that's too extreme, you could incorporate some compounds that are less estrogenic than test like primo and masteron(with a test base ofc) but these will pale in comparison to tren.

Just use clen, stay/get lean, and take pretty much any compounds except nandrolone and you'll get pretty close if you have the frame
Alright thank you.

I don’t think I’m quite ready for tren yet tbh so I’ll just have to stick to other compounds

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk

tags

nigga tagged a fat mexican @GabachoCopium :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and socialcel
nigga tagged a fat mexican @GabachoCopium :lul::lul::lul::lul:
3958995 025B3CB3 281E 48BC 9342 26A3B5144963

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 32973
im curious was the best test to take?

ts sounds hardcore tho i wanna be like zyzz even tho he is kinda small

clen? the little pill thingy where do i buy one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
take pretty much any compounds except nandrolone and you'll get pretty close if you have the frame
how fome you’re against deca? some other user under this thread advocated for it and said it doesn’t cause as much water retention as ppl say

if you are even a little prone to hairloss, say goodbye to your hair then
I’ll test and if I experience hairloss I’ll stop

how fome you’re against deca? some other user under this thread advocated for it and said it doesn’t cause as much water retention as ppl say
nandralone, both deca and NPP, are bulking compounds that cause a lot of water accumulation from what I've heard, don't know for sure tho I've never taken it myself.

• +1
clen? the little pill thingy where do i buy one?
you can buy it online for research purposes, try researchem.store if you live in us or somewhere where it isn't banned. Otherwise, maybe iron-daddy.to is legit idk

350 test 700 deca as first cycle? Thoughts?
Retarded. First cycle don't go above 500mg total. You don't know how this shit affects you. Gyno is not fun. And maybe hot take here, but unless you cou6mpete there is zero reason to push a gram of gear EVER. It's not at all sustainable, and even with "dry compounds" you will just end up looking disgusting while on cycle. Literally the fastest way to intentionally looksmin yourself.

My first cycle was actually a deca + test cycle. 300 deca + 150 test. went from 190 - 205 in 10 weeks maybe 5 pounds was fat. Experienced very mild side effects and most importantly I figured out how my body responds to supraphysiological ammounts of hormones. Also if you can stand doing every other day injections use NPP. It's alot safer because if you encounter any unwanted effects you can stop and your body will flush it out in a couple of weeks. Decanoate can stay in your system for months.

Last edited:
  • Woah
nandralone, both deca and NPP, are bulking compounds that cause a lot of water accumulation from what I've heard, don't know for sure tho I've never taken it myself.
Only if you fuck up estrogen management. Deca is not all that watery otherwise. It's not like anadrol or dbol where you will look like shit no matter how much ai's you push.

• Woah

tags

go do heroin instead of these cope drugs

Retarded. First cycle don't go above 500mg total. You don't know how this shit affects you. Gyno is not fun. And maybe hot take here, but unless you cou6mpete there is zero reason to push a gram of gear EVER. It's not at all sustainable, and even with "dry compounds" you will just end up looking disgusting while on cycle. Literally the fastest way to intentionally looksmin yourself.

My first cycle was actually a deca + test cycle. 300 deca + 150 test. went from 190 - 205 in 10 weeks maybe 5 pounds was fat. Experienced very mild side effects and most importantly I figured out how my body responds to supraphysiological ammounts of hormones. Also if you can stand doing every other day injections use NPP. It's alot safer because if you encounter any unwanted effects you can stop and your body will flush it out in a couple of weeks. Decanoate can stay in your system for months.
How about 500 test alone? I’d acc be interested in runninf Deca but I’d have to buy Caber which is like €60