David Laid's body is nothing special in motion?

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew

looking beta af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, shibo, AscendenceImminent and 1 other person
hes bigger than the majority of men jfl

If you’re not blasting gear or have great genetics you’re not going to have a boney chiseled face whilst being super muscular

You usually gotta choose between one or the other or land somewhere In between

I choose in between, but closer to the lean. So your muscles have size and fullness and are full of carbs, and your face is lean...so you don’t have a skinny ass neck and look like you dont lift in clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and Deleted member 3583
He looks like a twig here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Other guy is a roid junkie and like 60 so

he is on roids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Off cycle
hes not off cycle. he always looked like this essentially (slight bigger or smaller even sometimes, but still essentially like this)

his physique is naturally attainable

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Looks ideal you tarts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and IndianJock
I agree with this but he is on roids. His strength is not naturally attainable
which part of his strength is not naturally achieveable? what are you talking about?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 2486
@apollothegun

watch this video. first go to 8:30 to see what he looks like in candid from distance. looks pretty natty attainble right?

now in the same video, go to 6:20 and watch for 30 second

he looks like he's about go on stage for mr. olympia men's physique category

do you understand why this happens?

he has godlike frame, proportions, insertions and bodyfat, but he is NOT BIG overall, compared to other gymcels. he is just extremely lean and plays with angles and lighting to show the strengths of his physique. if you film him in natural lighting next to random gymrats in any gym he would get mogged left and right cuz he would seem skinny. this video he is between 180-190 lbs at 6'3"

• +1
which part of his strength is not naturally achieveable? what are you talking about?
Jfl his strength literally competes with national powerlifters https://www.powerlifting.sport/file...lassic-powerlifting/detailed_scoresheet_m.htm
All while very low bf and hardly eating (he talks about this in his vlogs a lot). He's also taller than those competitors so his bench of 390lbs (last year) is even more impressive. His strength is fucking absurd and it fluctuates all the time.
All his buddies pack on muscle easy as fuck too, maybe there's something in the New Jersey water? Cornelius Masterson and Dylan McKenna(now admittedly on roids) must also have the 1 in 100000 genes too
@apollothegun

watch this video. first go to 8:30 to see what he looks like in candid from distance. looks pretty natty attainble right?

now in the same video, go to 6:20 and watch for 30 second

he looks like he's about go on stage for mr. olympia men's physique category

do you understand why this happens?

he has godlike frame, proportions, insertions and bodyfat, but he is NOT BIG overall, compared to other gymcels. he is just extremely lean and plays with angles and lighting to show the strengths of his physique. if you film him in natural lighting next to random gymrats in any gym he would get mogged left and right cuz he would seem skinny. this video he is between 180-190 lbs at 6'3"

I did not deny that his physique is attainable naturally. He happens to be on steroids.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Marw
He's also taller than those competitors so his bench of 390lbs (last year) is even more impressive. His strength is fucking absurd and it fluctuates all the time.
no it doesnt. all his lifts are essentially frauded. his non-frauded bench press max is 350 lbs. he used a specific bar for his 390 lbs and a fat pad under him (so he has more overall body support under him therefore bigger power extertion). none of these are allowed in competition.

getting a 350 bench is naturally achieveable in 5 years of training (he trained more than that)

his deadlift max is 690lbs and its sumo deadlift. sawyer klatt is 18 years old, trains for 3 years and looks like this

he has sumo deadlifted 715 lbs. you can just look at his physique and say its natural. even the annoying midget greg doucette (you prob getting ur information from there) admitted sawyer is natty

guy is younger than laid, has been training for less time than laid, but lifts more than him him, while looking a lot worse? how could that be? maybe strength is all about biomechanical advantages, CNS adaptation genetics? :O

personal anecdote: i train for 1.5 years and i deadlift 480lbs for 1 rep. im pretty sure given extra 3.5 years i could get it to 690 lbs, would I be unnattural too?

im not sure about his squat, i dont think he ever prioritised it too much

point is, his strength is naturally achieveable

All while very low bf and hardly eating (he talks about this in his vlogs a lot).
he's been extremely shredded since very young age. to a mutant degree

how many 14 years old you've seen that looks like this? or he started injecting trenbolone-acetate at 14 years old?

the same way some people are gifted with out of world faces, like barrett, that looks legit alien tier, the same thing can happen with bodily genetics. he was literally born to look good. just look at the last picture of these 4. at 14 he already looks more aesthetics than 80% of gymrats will ever look. just because of his metabolism, insertions and proportions. he has shoulder veins etc

All his buddies pack on muscle easy as fuck too, maybe there's something in the New Jersey water? Cornelius Masterson and Dylan McKenna(now admittedly on roids) must also have the 1 in 100000 genes too
mctrenna and cornelius masteron(pun intended) are indeed roiders, they arent as gifted as laid and were always trying to copy him, look up to him etc. they are stronger and bigger than him too,but they dont look better because of worse genetics

I did not deny that his physique is attainable naturally. He happens to be on steroids.
from a logical standpoint it doesnt matter whether he's ACTUALLY natural or not. all that matters if its naturally attainble size (dont look at picture, look at numbers, FFMI, bf%, height) and strength numbers (take his real maxes and compare it to number of years of training)

by those standards both are naturally achieveable

is he on steroids then? i'm personally 80% convinced he's not, but as with every fitness influencer. you can never know. i bet theres some fitness influencer out there that everyone thinks he takes steroids, but actually doesnt and theres someone out there who everyone thinks is natty, but takes steroids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shibo
from a logical standpoint it doesnt matter whether he's ACTUALLY natural or not. all that matters if its naturally attainble size (dont look at picture, look at numbers, FFMI, bf%, height) and strength numbers (take his real maxes and compare it to number of years of training)

by those standards both are naturally achieveable

is he on steroids then? i'm personally 80% convinced he's not, but as with every fitness influencer. you can never know. i bet theres some fitness influencer out there that everyone thinks he takes steroids, but actually doesnt and theres someone out there who everyone thinks is natty, but takes steroids
Ultimately, we will never know.
80% convinced is pretty fucking high though. The chance of him being extremely shredded since 14 is very low, the fact that he is very strong (despite not eating meticulously etc) is unlikely, the fact that he biomechanically advantages in the major lifts (powerlifters do crazy fucking shit to mog laids lifts and they are the most genetically gifted typically while being coached and perfecting their form to the absolute maximum while tracking calories and shit very closely), he's also born rich jfl, he also has a high PSL face, he is tall, he seems high IQ, top tier insertions
The combined chances are fucking ABSURD. 80% convinced is crazy to me, the chances of being BOTH strong and aesthetic are soooooo low. I'm 10% convinced personally
Sawyer has long ass arms which makes his deadlift super high. David Laid on the hand (doesn't even compete jfl, doesn't eat a lot) is an all-rounder on the major lifts

Ultimately, we will never know.
80% convinced is pretty fucking high though. The chance of him being extremely shredded since 14 is very low, the fact that he is very strong (despite not eating meticulously etc) is unlikely, the fact that he biomechanically advantages in the major lifts (powerlifters do crazy fucking shit to mog laids lifts and they are the most genetically gifted typically while being coached and perfecting their form to the absolute maximum while tracking calories and shit very closely), he's also born rich jfl, he also has a high PSL face, he is tall, he seems high IQ, top tier insertions
The combined chances are fucking ABSURD. 80% convinced is crazy to me, the chances of being BOTH strong and aesthetic are soooooo low. I'm 10% convinced personally
he has it all. except he said hes INTP(out of the 16 big personality types, this is THE "incel" personality) and hes kinda mentalcel/aspie around other people

he has it all. except he said hes INTP(out of the 16 big personality types, this is THE "incel" personality) and hes kinda mentalcel/aspie around other people
If his dick was big in that sex tape, we would be witnessing a 1/20 billion person

If his dick was big in that sex tape, we would be witnessing a 1/20 billion person
his sex tape thread became most visited thread on this forum bcuz of normies googleing for it. its like 50k+ views https://looksmax.org/threads/david-laid-sex-tape.45162/

he 100% googled the results (to get everything taken down) and he surely clicked this forum and he likely read all pages of that thread

by his nature of being aspie af etc. i give it a good chance he's already made an account or been lurking the forum/BP content

just lol at this recent instagram post

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3583
his sex tape thread became most visited thread on this forum bcuz of normies googleing for it. its like 50k+ views https://looksmax.org/threads/david-laid-sex-tape.45162/

he 100% googled the results (to get everything taken down) and he surely clicked this forum and he likely read all pages of that thread

by his nature of being aspie af etc. i give it a good chance he's already made an account or been lurking the forum/BP content

If we see falim gum on his desk in a vlog hahahahah
Who do you think @Ritalincel is tbh

If we see falim gum on his desk in a vlog hahahahah
falim gum i dont think

but i think he will hop on fin (if he hasnt already) and/or get HT to get back his hairline. his skull is small so he cant afford norwooding

also retin a and red led light therapy maybe cuz he lost collagen
stats known about him

- 6'1"
- from AUS
- around 21 yrs old
- norwood 3
- ethnic
- plays OSRS
- likely tech-savvy, tech-oriented person. studied and/or interested in IT
- has ADHD and takes heavy ADHD meds
- uses TOR to visit looksmax and incels.is, so he's untraceable
- follows politics, has strong opinion on feminisn and modern world of which he occasionally articulates
- likely high IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Tony, Ritalincel and 1 other person
:coffee:

• WTF
Reactions: Tony

i was frauding my profile like that too jfl

- likely high IQ
giphy.gif

@cocainecowboy the only way to show ur doubters that this body is natty attainable is to get it yourself.

@cocainecowboy the only way to show ur doubters that this body is natty attainable is to get it yourself.
im on my way but unlike roids, it takes time. so yeah

funnily enough theyve already started coping when i uploaded my 1.5 year progress 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846