Bitchwhipper2
5 inches Bonepressed
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2021
- Posts
- 33,830
- Reputation
- 56,932
Hoooly shit, fuck them steroids 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
steroids make you more bloatedHoooly shit, fuck them steroids![]()
Maybe. Skin is better than ever but I feel the youthful spark I had pregear is gone.Did they age u much?
you look manlier. what were you running?Maybe. Skin is better than ever but I feel the youthful spark I had pregear is gone.
But you tell me tbh
Before
View attachment 5702330
After
View attachment 5702331
Similar enough I think looks like early 20s to mid 20sMaybe. Skin is better than ever but I feel the youthful spark I had pregear is gone.
But you tell me tbh
Before
View attachment 5702330
After
View attachment 5702331
Lots of deca and some growth hormoneyou look manlier. what were you running?
Yea i think so too. To me it looks like an overall thickeningSimilar enough I think looks like early 20s to mid 20s
A bit, but its a consistent difference for sureLighting affects it abit aswell
have you tried lgd?Lots of deca and some growth hormone
But really I dabbled in everything. Tren, ment, dhb, eq, test, superdrol anavar etc etc.
Ive tried every steroid
For sure. I got loads of it laying around.have you tried lgd?
I think ur corners looked abit faded just keep ur hair and u auto look youngerYea i think so too. To me it looks like an overall thickening
A bit, but its a consistent difference for sure
I think its always been like that. My corners are naturally blonder than the restI think ur corners looked abit faded just keep ur hair and u auto look younger
its probably just your undereyes that makes you look older and that youre not smiling in the after pic. also the cap makes you look younger aswell I thinkMaybe. Skin is better than ever but I feel the youthful spark I had pregear is gone.
But you tell me tbh
Before
View attachment 5702330
After
View attachment 5702331
never about the bloat, just be chadHoooly shit, fuck them steroids![]()
Always these fukkin undereyes dawgits probably just your undereyes that makes you look older and that youre not smiling in the after pic. also the cap makes you look younger aswell I think