Day 1 looksmaxxing

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,421
Reputation
34,551
After rotting on org for months I think I should start to lock in and ascend


My plan is

no goyslop only meat and fruit and raw milk

Leanmaxx to 10 percent bodyfat

Grow hair out long

Maintain my beutifal Ibiza tan

Eyelashmaxx

And hopefully I ascend after this 🔥😊😊😊😊👍👍
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop, ImSomeone, RedDragonSlayer and 2 others
try bimatoprost for eyelashes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, TGUN., lafreestyle and 1 other person
Lets go tgun👑
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, TGUN. and peptidehater22
Going 4 the @ImSomeone method I see
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and TGUN.
dont forget the veggies bro👌👌
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

inhib_
Replies
2
Views
23
inhib_
inhib_
A
Replies
4
Views
59
iblamexyz
I
Notcel
Replies
16
Views
78
BeanCelll
BeanCelll
Sköll12
Replies
44
Views
192
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Paldavinci
Replies
11
Views
106
Paldavinci
Paldavinci

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top