DAY 1 NO C*RBS

Kelly Oubre Jr

Kelly Oubre Jr

t$unami 🌊🦹🏽‍♂️🎚
@Never Get Up

because i am an open minded individual who is willing to try new things and experience other peoples point of view i will be doing no carb for the next 3-4 months

i will post updates every now and then on my experience and how it affects me

also im doing this because i have eaten a lot of processed goyslop recently

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, STUPIDREFEREES, Tallman and 13 others
have tried it once in my life for 1 week. could barely walk and was shaking all the time, kinda scary

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eiegta, paveldurovreal, halloweed and 7 others
Avoiding sugar and caffeine is the real thing you should be focused on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, piec, aboriginalmaxxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and finn899
But but i cant live without diet coke:feelswah:
Having one every 2 days is fine as long as you cut out most other sugar and caffeine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Jova
why'd you censor carbs in the title?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Jova
Having one every 2 days is fine as long as you cut out most other sugar and caffeine
i mean im drinking one everyday to suppress my appetite, and im eating meat eggs fruits only

• +1
Reactions: Junko and Jova
All carbohydrates except for fructose break down into sugar. This includes fruits, vegetables, and grains. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether someone likes that or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, fluoride1337 and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Newday*V3, fluoride1337 and 1 other person
All carbohydrates except for fructose break down into sugar. This includes fruits, vegetables, and grains. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether someone likes that or not.
Carnivore is the worst diet there is,worse then goyslop only actually,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, SoundnVision, Newday*V3 and 3 others
Carnivore is the worst diet there is,worse then goyslop only actually,
False again. You’re low IQ and incompetent to speak on human nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, STUPIDREFEREES and Jova
False again. You’re low IQ and incompetent to speak on human nutrition.
I know 100 times more then you,again there is other foods like avocados with 0 sugar foods like that are way more healthy then meat,not everything besides meat is filled with sugar

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shun2311 and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and Jova
dont have caffeine anyway and yeah obviously no sugar while no carb

• +1
I know 100 times more then you,again there is other foods like avocados with 0 sugar foods like that are way more healthy then meat,not everything besides meat is filled with sugar
You know absolutely nothing. You wouldn’t know health science if it was written on a label right in front of your ugly ass face.

• JFL
I’d assume you’ve done blood work whilst only eating meat?

How did does your LDL HDL look

• +1
i drink like 3 iced americanos and a sweet coffee when i go out and around 3-6 redbulls depending on how im feeling been doing this for like 3 years now almost, i barely eat sugar tho around 10-30g per day and some days almost 0 sugar

• +1
I’d assume you’ve done blood work whilst only eating meat?

How did does your LDL HDL look
LDL blood test means nothing. It isn’t the cause of any disease whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Shun2311, Disrupted Gene and 1 other person
You know absolutely nothing. You wouldn’t know health science if it was written on a label right in front of your ugly ass face.
Health science isn’t fucking real you clown ,your a retard who bases everything off fake studies on diet

Health science isn’t fucking real you clown ,your a retard who bases everything off fake studies on diet
you’re*

I’m a developing nutritionist who not only does observe my own lifestyle, but others as well. Science isn’t based upon assumptions. It’s based upon facts.

If you don’t believe me when I say we are carnivores, try it for yourself for 6+ months straight with 0 relapses. It’s that simple.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Shun2311
also @Never Get Up should i do one meal a day while doing this?

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Jova
also @Never Get Up should i do one meal a day while doing this?
If you do it properly, you won’t have a choice but to eat 1 time a day. That’s the whole point. Eat enough protein and fat and you’ll be full the entire day.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Jova
No carb can be fun for a bit. You look insane because of water depletion and you feel more awake/less brain fog.

It's unsustainable & makes going back to carbs hard because u starve gut bacteria. You need the vitamin C K & minerals from plant foods to looksmax correctly. 200 g of carbs from nutrient dense sources will do nothing but good things.

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
Day 1 of RUINING YOU BODY!! YAYY

Dont make you next thread on about getting on trt.... or that u got depression....

Carbs are for athletes

cycle your carb bruh

You guys are so easy to manipulate (by @Never Get Up , he dont even use any scientific argument, he is just yapping)

Well get on the diet , and see it for yourself wimp

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and finn899
You guys are so easy to manipulate (by @Never Get Up , he dont even use any scientific argument, he is just yapping)

I’m unassailable and IQ mog you into oblivion. There’s no manipulation going on. I’m not making any money from this website nor getting pussy off of trying to help random people I don’t know nor will ever meet.

Either open your peanut skull that has been damaged by carbohydrate overdose, or die with chronic brain fog. It’s your choice.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Disrupted Gene
No carb can be fun for a bit. You look insane because of water depletion and you feel more awake/less brain fog.

It's unsustainable & makes going back to carbs hard because u starve gut bacteria. You need the vitamin C K & minerals from plant foods to looksmax correctly. 200 g of carbs from nutrient dense sources will do nothing but good things.
can get vitamin k from cheese and vitamin c from bell pepper which is like 4g carbs

• +1
Reactions: Lux

If anybody believes that only eating meat is good they deserve the cancer they will get after 10 year anyways

• Hmm...
If anybody believes that only eating meat is good they deserve the cancer they will get after 10 year anyways
There’s no evidence that eating only meat causes cancer. Try again with your Jewish “association” studies.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
There’s no evidence that eating only meat causes cancer. Try again with your Jewish “association” studies.
Just bc a diet gives you energy doesn’t mean it’s good for longevity, for example sugar and caffeine give you the most energy by day yet rot your organs,so getting energy off a food doesn’t necessarily mean that’s good

• +1
can get vitamin k from cheese and vitamin c from bell pepper which is like 4g carbs
true. track it all in cronometer daily & you'll see patches of nutrient deficiencies which, yes you can find patchwork solutions to but it is still suboptimal.

• +1
Just bc a diet gives you energy doesn’t mean it’s good for longevity, for example sugar and caffeine give you the most energy by day yet rot your organs,so getting energy off a food doesn’t necessarily mean that’s good
It’s more than just “energy”. It’s metabolic health.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
honestly if it gets them shredded it's still better than standard american diet. Caffeine is good for liver health.

true. track it all in cronometer daily & you'll see patches of nutrient deficiencies which, yes you can find patchwork solutions to but it is still suboptimal.
Everything you need is found in the muscle meat and fat of large ruminant animals. Stop trying to track anything regards to nutrients. Just eat enough protein and fat until you reach satiety.

Non-carnivores make it so complicated when it’s so simple. 😂

• Hmm...
honestly if it gets them shredded it's still better than standard american diet. Caffeine is good for liver health.
Carnivore is better than any other way of eating because that’s what we evolved for.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Lux
Everything you need is found in the muscle meat and fat of large ruminant animals. Stop trying to track anything regards to nutrients. Just eat enough protein and fat until you reach satiety.

Non-carnivores make it so complicated when it’s so simple. 😂
What nutrients do animals have exactly you do know they eat grass all day right?

Carnivore is better than any other way of eating because that’s what we evolved for.
stupid argument we evolved to see color to pick out fruit.

• +1
stupid argument we evolved to see color to pick out fruit.
Yes! We also evolved to develop thumbs to stick up our asses as dildos!

No carb diets are a meme. Complex carbs are the only ones that can cause issues, just eats fruits and meats and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Shun2311 and Kelly Oubre Jr
  • +1