DAY 1 NO C*RBS

@Never Get Up

because i am an open minded individual who is willing to try new things and experience other peoples point of view i will be doing no carb for the next 3-4 months

i will post updates every now and then on my experience and how it affects me

also im doing this because i have eaten a lot of processed goyslop recently
I’m actually curious to start this journey with you OP but I’m not tryna be a brokecel so I’ll just load up on eggs and beef not just straight meat can’t afford grass fed fatty cuts up the wazoo

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Kelly Oubre Jr
I’m actually curious to start this journey with you OP but I’m not tryna be a brokecel so I’ll just load up on eggs and beef not just straight meat can’t afford grass fed fatty cuts up the wazoo
the steaks i buy are like 4 pounds each grass fed organic etc so its cheaper for me than eating goyslop :lul:

i hope you will get the same side effects i experienced :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova and Kelly Oubre Jr
I’d assume you’ve done blood work whilst only eating meat?

How did does your LDL HDL look
LDL bloodwork is meaningless and reveals nothing about someone's risk for atherosclerosis. What truly matters is the amount of lbLDL particles and sdLDL particles, but bloodwork cannot determine that, it only determines the sum.

can get vitamin k from cheese and vitamin c from bell pepper which is like 4g carbs
Vitamin C is pointless if it comes from any food with any sort of quantity of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates compete with absorbic acid (vitamin c) for absorption in the intestinal lining, meaning all vitamin c should come from a zero carb alternative to ensure absorption.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
I lost a few kgs while sitting in the office and only lifting once per week when I was doing low carb for around a year, acne and dandruff pretty much gone too

you’re*

I’m a developing nutritionist who not only does observe my own lifestyle, but others as well. Science isn’t based upon assumptions. It’s based upon facts.

If you don’t believe me when I say we are carnivores, try it for yourself for 6+ months straight with 0 relapses. It’s that simple.
One day I will try full carnivore for a few months, now I am too poor to do it. Eating more meat has had clear benefits for me, better skin, thicker semen, better energy levels

Vitamin C is pointless if it comes from any food with any sort of quantity of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates compete with absorbic acid (vitamin c) for absorption in the intestinal lining, meaning all vitamin c should come from a zero carb alternative to ensure absorption.
bell pepper has 4g of carb and 300mg vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
how to feel like shit and have no energy 101

• Hmm...
@Never Get Up

because i am an open minded individual who is willing to try new things and experience other peoples point of view i will be doing no carb for the next 3-4 months

i will post updates every now and then on my experience and how it affects me

also im doing this because i have eaten a lot of processed goyslop recently
Nice, I wish you good luck getting high shbg, low free t and low test:ROFLMAO:. Jokes aside, I actually like low carbohydrates for the cognitive benefits tho, so I usually delay my carb intake to the evening when I'm done with my mentally demanding tasks like working, studying, etc. I put the carbs around my workouts to fuel and maximize them.

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT and Kelly Oubre Jr
Nice, I wish you good luck getting high shbg, low free t and low test:ROFLMAO:. Jokes aside, I actually like low carbohydrates for the cognitive benefits tho, so I usually delay my carb intake to the evening when I'm done with my mentally demanding tasks like working, studying, etc. I put the carbs around my workouts to fuel and maximize them.
this sounds like a good approach, but as i said i am doing this for the sake of trying, so ill see how i feel

this is exactly how i do it and works for me the best. good response

• +1
because i am an open minded individual who is willing to try new things and experience other peoples point of view
I love heroin, I think everyone should iv it daily and I feel like it’s had a positive impact on my life. You should try it.

• Woah
I love heroin, I think everyone should iv it daily and I feel like it’s had a positive impact on my life. You should try it.
is this the method

• +1
Reactions: sb23
this does nothing, your body run on carbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: kalluss
have you quit already cus