day 1 of applying retin A on my balls

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
no irritation on 0.025% so I will try 0.05% tommorow (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neurose, Deleted member 1100, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Just use retin A for one day and claim no irritation :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, TITUS, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
no irritation on 0.025% so I will try 0.05% tommorow (y)
does retin A mog retinol ? i heard some looksmin stories about retin a ..

retin a actually looksmins me jfl. i have tried it like 9-10 times, and every single occasion it just inflamed my skin and made it red and swollen, and brought the acne to the surface. i know thats literally what its supposed to do and its about long term, but literally everytime i apply it, i would get noticeable small acne on my skin that takes like a week to go away
not worth it imo

• +1
does retin A mog retinol ? i heard some looksmin stories about retin a ..
retinol is candy compared to retin A
retin A is the only proven topical to have induce SIGNIFICANT collagen synthesis and it is the best anti-aging there is on the market
every before and after i see is a looksmax, looksmin from retin A is a meme tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823 and TITUS
retinol is candy compared to retin A
retin A is the only proven topical to have induce SIGNIFICANT collagen synthesis and it is the best anti-aging there is on the market
every before and after i see is a looksmax, looksmin from retin A is a meme tbh
so it burns under eyes fat or not ?

• +1
retin a actually looksmins me jfl. i have tried it like 9-10 times, and every single occasion it just inflamed my skin and made it red and swollen, and brought the acne to the surface. i know thats literally what its supposed to do and its about long term, but literally everytime i apply it, i would get noticeable small acne on my skin that takes like a week to go away
not worth it imo
to each there own i get 0 irritation at all or acne from retin

so it burns under eyes fat or not ?
cant comment because i haven't used it for long enough but you can always fatmax to gain anything you lost :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6963
to each there own i get 0 irritation at all or acne from retin
thats cuz its not working jfl
thats like taking medication, not feeling shit and thinking thats a good sign. u have to feel atleast a bit uncomfortable to know it is actually doing something. notice how normie moisturizers never hurt? thats because they dont do shit

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7076 and xefo
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 1100, oatmeal and 3 others
thats cuz its not working jfl
thats like taking medication, not feeling shit and thinking thats a good sign. u have to feel atleast a bit uncomfortable to know it is actually doing something. notice how normie moisturizers never hurt? thats because they dont do shit
not really my acne is fading from using it + adapelene both prescription
i just have tough skin so no irritation

balls agepill
have you seen how saggy old man balls are?
yeah as a kid I saw my grandpa's balls

scarred me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7076
Skip 0,05 and go to 0,1 directly, if you are a man.

not worth it imo
It's not for the weak.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I'm glad I spread the dick pill aesthetic and niggas are now applying skincare on their balls

You should try apply moisturizer on your glans at least 4 times a day, makes it redder/pinker and it increases sensitivity as well :feelsez:

Skip 0,05 and go to 0,1 directly, if you are a man.

It's not for the weak.
the weak consooms every strength retin copes only to get 0 results, the strong does buccal fat removal on themselves