Day 1 of creating post so master replies

Thanks for the looksmaxing advice, very cool.
 
If you are a goy don't expect that ever happening
 
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Reformed and nitesik
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wificonnector, AngryShortMale, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
Hello nitesik, I am master. I have lost my main account so could you please PayPal $50 so that I can access it?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: nitesik
Hello nitesik, I am master. I have lost my main account so could you please PayPal $50 so that I can access it?
Yes master will you gift me cool nick color afterwards :love::love::love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067
attention-seeking-kids.org
 
  • Love it
Reactions: nitesik
Long face Pringles Collecter Ahh dog
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nitesik
No point. He’s just gonna insta delete as soon as he sees this and use his jewish powers to make u forget u ever even posted this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067, TheDragon and Deleted member 30845
Hmm so master is a jewish nigger? Crazy
Already proved several times + moderators are picked heavily based on race and their collaboration with gods chosen people
 
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26067, Deleted member 26859 and ItsOver999
@Ai Impact @ItsOver999

doxxed
iu
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and ItsOver999

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
5
Views
52
Eldian
Eldian
tyrazane
Replies
4
Views
85
sq_blr
sq_blr
hayesp
Replies
7
Views
87
aac21
aac21
jersomes
Replies
4
Views
103
jersomes
jersomes
oprysideprofile
Replies
5
Views
35
oprysideprofile
oprysideprofile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top