Day 1 of dieting for skin

davinci

davinci

tech quintillionaire
First day of the new clean diet recommended by @PsychoDsk and @lestoa to improve gut health and hopefully solve acne once for all.

The diet:
  • breakfast: fast
  • lunch: 300g of chicken breast + some vegetables
  • snack: 200g white yoghurt + 1 banana + 100g blueberries
  • dinner: 300g of chicken breast + 3/4 eggs + 300g potatoes
Only natural and unprocessed foods + around 500 calories deficit. Felt good and mentally sharp all day.

I'd like to include some red meat but it's too fucking expensive:lul:

Also tried liver yesterday, that shit is subhuman food, it tasted disgusting

If there is any improvement that I can make I'm very open to suggestions
I'll update every week for results so stay tuned

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, raabla, OmniQuest! and 10 others
add 15g gelatin per day for collagen

• +1
Reactions: Bread&Butter, NVM_Ignacio, ey88 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and davinci
get accutane or keep coping with muh gut microbiome

• +1
Reactions: iblamezero and ominion
already got it prescribed, but i'll try this before and see if it works

• +1
Reactions: OmniQuest!
Cope

OP good shit, if you have the possibility to replace chicken with meat, do it. Add more bananas too

• +1
Reactions: raabla, watah, NZb6Air and 3 others
Cope

OP good shit, if you have the possibility to replace chicken with meat, do it. Add more bananas too
Do you feel your face tingling when you eat something greasy or eat and drink something high in sugar content?

My face tingles after drinking ice tea or redbull and i can literally feel zits growing within a few hours
When im only eating garbage like once in 2 weeks im 99% clear like im right now

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Cope

Thanks! Why is meat better than chicken? Which kinds would you suggest me if I'm on a low budget? How many bananas?

• +1
Reactions: OmniQuest! and PsychoDsk
Do you feel your face tingling when you eat something greasy or eat and drink something high in sugar content?

My face tingles after drinking ice tea or redbull and i can literally feel zits growing within a few hours
When im only eating garbage like once in 2 weeks im 99% clear like im right now
yea I do, I'm not joking. one pizza slice and 2 hours later I have whiteheads on my chin and around my mouth. When I binge for a couple days on goyslop my skin breaks out around my jaw and cheeks. But I can however handle sugar really well, my skin looks mogger on a high sugar diet, I think my gut can't handle specific kind of fats and cheese.

Thanks! Why is meat better than chicken? Which kinds would you suggest me if I'm on a low budget? How many bananas?
meat is overall better quality and has more micronutrients and fuel. If you're low on money I'd add bacon 100%, doesn't cost that much and is one of the healthiest meats out there. I eat 500g of steak with 200g of bacon daily. Sometimes I'd add some organs like liver, kidneys, heart etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raabla, JohnDoe and davinci
A diet focused on improving gut health consists mainly of chicken breast? :fuk:

whats total cal

A diet focused on improving gut health consists mainly of chicken breast? :fuk:
is it really that bad?:feelswhy: I'll start eating bacon as PsychoDsk suggested. Can you recommend anything else that isn't expensive?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OmniQuest! and JohnDoe
is it really that bad?:feelswhy: I'll start eating bacon as PsychoDsk suggested. Can you recommend anything else that isn't expensive?
@PsychoDsk surely this diet OP is following isn't going to really do much for his gut? it might eliminate foods that cause inflammation but just seems like shit tbh, i can't reocmmend shit i need a diet to improve my gut health aswell and also the bacteria in the lower intestines.

@PsychoDsk surely this diet OP is following isn't going to really do much for his gut? it might eliminate foods that cause inflammation but just seems like shit tbh, i can't reocmmend shit i need a diet to improve my gut health aswell and also the bacteria in the lower intestines.
It’s gonna restore his gut, these foods are well known to be healing to the gut flora. Greek yoghurt is also probiotic. I got rid of subhuman acne because of this diet alone, no skincare nothing.

• +1
Reactions: davinci
First day of the new clean diet recommended by @PsychoDsk and @lestoa to improve gut health and hopefully solve acne once for all.

The diet:
Only natural and unprocessed foods + around 500 calories deficit. Felt good and mentally sharp all day.

cope, diet barely plays a role. go on isotretinion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kennnnnyyyyy and PsychoDsk
It’s gonna restore his gut, these foods are well known to be healing to the gut flora. Greek yoghurt is also probiotic. I got rid of subhuman acne because of this diet alone, no skincare nothing.
besides the minimum amount of white yoghurt and blueberries/banana i really don't see how this will do much for your gut? seems too little to make any significant changes.

besides the minimum amount of white yoghurt and blueberries/banana i really don't see how this will do much for your gut? seems too little to make any significant changes.
the gut heals pretty rapidly, that's why you go on a diet that protects and nourishes it as much as possible. the foods mentioned are the healthiest foods a human can consume. Acne is in some form an illness and you fight illnesses with diet and being healthy. The yoghurt and blueberries are enough to speed up the process of gut restoration

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
cope, diet barely plays a role. go on isotretinion.
cope, 8 months perfect diet

• +1
any supermarket, it's in the "cake ingredients how to make cookies and shit" isle
that’s not how it works your body literally builds it if it has enough nutrients so turboblast raw eggs and you also need vitamin c so rosehips till u start to throw up

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
that’s not how it works your body literally builds it if it has enough nutrients so turboblast raw eggs and you also need vitamin c so rosehips till u start to throw up
I used to believe in the collagen = vitamin C + Protein too, but it's shit, ascorbic uptake is too annoying to optimize so just getting gelatin directly improved my shit 50fold in 4 days

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
I used to believe in the collagen = vitamin C + Protein too, but it's shit, ascorbic uptake is too annoying to optimize so just getting gelatin directly improved my shit 50fold in 4 days
i have no problem getting 2g+ vit c per day solely through rosehips but great if it worked for u

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i have no problem getting 2g+ vit c per day solely through rosehips but great if it worked for u
even if u get 2g+ it has to be when there's no glucose being absorbed

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
even if u get 2g+ it has to be when there's no glucose being absorbed
after waking up then wait 3 hours until i eat again so it has been fully absorbed and is not getting mogged by subhuman sugar

• +1
Reactions: davinci and NZb6Air
you need vitamin A which you can get naturally from carrots since they are carotenoids

buy a packet of large carrots and juice them since its difficult to chew

this entire post is cope without carrots

asked rigged for help 😂
u barely know anything about microbiology stfu.
I asked rigged about skincare since I wanna try out sole stuff. Stfu u ugly mutt you have zero braincells

this might be one of the worst post I’ve seen on here. You are deficient in knowledge bro

I asked rigged about skincare since I wanna try out sole stuff. Stfu u ugly mutt you have zero braincells
i’m smarter than u fuckwit. gut microbiome has essentially no effects unless you’re modulating it with a NOD2 agent, modulating nlrp3 inflammasome or growing a strain like MH301.
cant deal with dumbass crackas thinking they know shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i’m smarter than u fuckwit. gut microbiome has essentially no effects unless you’re modulating it with a NOD2 agent, modulating nlrp3 inflammasome or growing a strain like MH301.
cant deal with dumbass crackas thinking they know shit.
0/10 ragebait
fix diet or rope

no arguments because i proved you wrong. embarrassing. 😂 over for your genetic-induced cracka iq.
I don't argue with niggas claiming diet is cope jfl
honestly, jump

I don't argue with niggas claiming diet is cope jfl
honestly, jump
“jump” faggot is mad 😂
you don’t argue because you cant.
you have no scientific evidence nor can you refute mine fuckwit.

The diet:

is this a good diet?
5 eggs cooked in butter with tomatoes
600ml raw milk with coffee and honey
steak/chicken breast with rice
some fruits and veggies also

imagine eating breakfast

• +1
is this a good diet?
w for the raw milk. I think it's good, if carbs give you problems maybe take out rice and add more fruits but other than that it's pretty solid

• +1
Reactions: OmniQuest!
w for the raw milk. I think it's good, if carbs give you problems maybe take out rice and add more fruits but other than that it's pretty solid

• +1
is this a good diet?
All good but coffee can negatively impact the gut microbiome

How’s the diet going bhai? Notice any changes yet in energy and skin etc?

Meanwhile chads eat shit food and bang my oneitis fml.