Day 1 of dieting for skin

yea I do, I'm not joking. one pizza slice and 2 hours later I have whiteheads on my chin and around my mouth. When I binge for a couple days on goyslop my skin breaks out around my jaw and cheeks. But I can however handle sugar really well, my skin looks mogger on a high sugar diet, I think my gut can't handle specific kind of fats and cheese.

meat is overall better quality and has more micronutrients and fuel. If you're low on money I'd add bacon 100%, doesn't cost that much and is one of the healthiest meats out there. I eat 500g of steak with 200g of bacon daily. Sometimes I'd add some organs like liver, kidneys, heart etc.
If you ate pizza every day i guerentee you would stop getting acne from eating pizza

the trick is to eat so-called bad food more often

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
First day of the new clean diet recommended by @PsychoDsk and @lestoa to improve gut health and hopefully solve acne once for all.

The diet:
  • breakfast: fast
  • lunch: 300g of chicken breast + some vegetables
  • snack: 200g white yoghurt + 1 banana + 100g blueberries
  • dinner: 300g of chicken breast + 3/4 eggs + 300g potatoes
Only natural and unprocessed foods + around 500 calories deficit. Felt good and mentally sharp all day.

I'd like to include some red meat but it's too fucking expensive:lul:

Also tried liver yesterday, that shit is subhuman food, it tasted disgusting

If there is any improvement that I can make I'm very open to suggestions
I'll update every week for results so stay tuned
Zero carbs in the morning and fruit sugar is the same as normal to the body so lower fruits with high sugars

w for the raw milk. I think it's good, if carbs give you problems maybe take out rice and add more fruits but other than that it's pretty solid
Yo man! How's the diet going? Any improvements?

• +1
Reactions: davinci
How’s the diet going bhai? Notice any changes yet in energy and skin etc?

Yo man! How's the diet going? Any improvements?
Really good. 3 days in my right cheek cleared up almost completely. Forehead improved a bit. I feel great and light and not bloated at all after meals. I'll make a new update thread when I see new improvements

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Really good. 3 days in my right cheek cleared up almost completely. Forehead improved a bit. I feel great and light and not bloated at all after meals. I'll make a new update thread when I see new improvements
Mirin bhai :feelsyay: