Day 1 of Fasting

vipr0digy

vipr0digy

6,1 zero pussie
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Posts
28
Reputation
16
Im going to attempt three days of fasting to get rid of excess fat from my face, I am tired of being a 3/10. So why not start with the round ugly face, I will also be chewing gum
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7152.jpeg
    IMG_7152.jpeg
    411.9 KB · Views: 0
Fasting at your age will stunt your height. You don't have excess facial fat. Your bone structure is just poor.
 
Im 6,1.. And how can I improve my bone structure, I am tired of being ugly
 
get a brain transplant u retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
5
Views
51
Eldian
Eldian
tyrazane
Replies
4
Views
85
sq_blr
sq_blr
uglylizard
Replies
5
Views
104
rubberbands
R
hayesp
Replies
7
Views
87
aac21
aac21
DollarTree
Replies
1
Views
37
zyyyncxy
zyyyncxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top