Day 1 of NoPMO and Fasting

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I'll be doing 30 days, 29 days more left. Apparently this shit makes your hair thicker, improves skin quality and shit but I doubt that's true but someone had to test it right? I'll also be fasting during this time.

11.03.2024 rn.
Busted at 10.03.2024.

Results I expect to see:
Better erections
Thicker hair
Better skin quality

I will make a thread about this at day 3, day 7, day 14 and day 30.

Last edited:
what does pmo stand for

first week is the hardest

its not about urges i can handle it easily just the fact that i accidentally bust sometimes i dont last long
i feel you sometimes you get caught up

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
its not about urges i can handle it easily just the fact that i accidentally bust sometimes i dont last long
youre gonna edge with an irl woman?

Good luck, but i warn you to not expect much or any physiological changes while doing non-PMO. It doesn't do jack shit. The most you can expect is a marginal increase in testosterone levels after a week, but it starts to return to baseline levels after this period.

The only thing that i think can come from doing it, is including as part of a routine that aims to improve your discipline.

Yeah you are not aware of the fact that you are edging from the horniness but I will not do that this time
when im horny i jerk off
or dont do anything at all

• +1
Good luck, but i warn you to not expect much or any physiological changes while doing non-PMO. It doesn't do jack shit. The most you can expect is a marginal increase in testosterone levels after a week, but it starts to return to baseline levels after this period.

The only thing that i think can come from doing it, is including as part of a routine that aims to improve your discipline.
hes gonna get a really hard dick thats really hard most of the time
nothing to do with testo just hornier

I know

You mentioned you expect thicker hair or better skin quality, it ain't going to happen lil bro.
I dont care if it doesnt happen but it might because most people on NoPMO get it.

I dont care if it doesnt happen but it might because most people on NoPMO get it.
Don't believe people when they say semen retention caused any physical changes, because more often these supposed improvements come from other habits, like exercising, diet or reducing cortisol.

As i said, good luck for you. But don't believe every bs people say online.

• +1