Day 1 of not vaping - (01/27/2024)

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

Banned
I took my last hit and Im about to throw away my 3rd vape this month. I wrote a sticky on note and put it on it last night that said 'NT me does not need you'. Every time I feel like taking a hit, I will come here and say NT me does not need you'. Thats all, this is a reminder. Please do not roast me or say breathe air I know what Ive done, it was status three years ago in high school with juuls and nordvapes

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toddricus and Tai Lung

vaping is a looksmax​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, Tai Lung and Deleted member 57356
Vaping is NT wdym?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: leir, Abhorrence, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
BREATHE AIR YOU DONT NEED A VAPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEAMAXXING NEHGRO and qwertynineofive
Respect brother. Try reading Atomic Habits by James Clear, has a lot of advice for quitting bad habits.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toddricus and SEAMAXXING NEHGRO
nicotine is good bro dont quit better drop the vape and hop on pouches

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
people still vaping in 2024? the trend is over bro

I took my last hit and Im about to throw away my 3rd vape this month. I wrote a sticky on note and put it on it last night that said 'NT me does not need you'. Every time I feel like taking a hit, I will come here and say NT me does not need you'. Thats all, this is a reminder. Please do not roast me or say breathe air I know what Ive done, it was status three years ago in high school with juuls and nordvapes
I vape a lot too but don't see why would you stop it ?

What about long term health?
Bro it gave my popcorn lung so i quit it for new year. just seeing how they are made in the factory disgusted me enough

Take a look at this high standard factory which clearly is no sweatshop still testing all your artificial oil vapes by mouth