day 1 of practicing to be a asshole to women

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
So i was feeling low inhib today , at work me and my friend were talking to 2 other female co workers ( very young looking girls ) and one of em was telling us how they ended up getting cheated on , and i straight up looked at her and said “ well if you were the most attractive girl he has ever had , there would be no reason for him to cheat on you “ and she just looked at me with a shocked face jfl and i added to that and said “ Men cheat because we feel like there are better options , so get to work and start improooving “ JFL

For some reason she thought i was joking at first but then i also said “ Him cheating wasnt the issue , the issue was that he got caught because he is a ret*rd “ etc .. She then proceeds to show me a photo of the girl he cheated on her with and i looked at her and said “ yea i would cheat on you as well , that girl is smoking hot “ …. her face turned so red and was shocked that i even said that

She ironically started being more nice to me and shit for the rest of the day but i still kept poking at her just not giving a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4, Captain Mog, uksucks and 10 others
Jfl the foid prob likes u more after this
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
this is tied to looks level, the 5'2 balding ltn isn't gonna get anything from calling her ugly

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
day 1? nigga ive been doing this all my life

So i was feeling low inhib today , at work me and my friend were talking to 2 other female co workers ( very young looking girls ) and one of em was telling us how they ended up getting cheated on , and i straight up looked at her and said “ well if you were the most attractive girl he has ever had , there would be no reason for him to cheat on you “ and she just looked at me with a shocked face jfl and i added to that and said “ Men cheat because we feel like there are better options , so get to work and start improooving “ JFL

For some reason she thought i was joking at first but then i also said “ Him cheating wasnt the issue , the issue was that he got caught because he is a ret*rd “ etc .. She then proceeds to show me a photo of the girl he cheated on her with and i looked at her and said “ yea i would cheat on you as well , that girl is smoking hot “ …. her face turned so red and was shocked that i even said that

She ironically started being more nice to me and shit for the rest of the day but i still kept poking at her just not giving a fuck
In the UK, you would have been sent to HR and made redundant by Karen as a sub-5 male for saying those hateful things.

If you were a chad, then you would have been promoted and voted employee of the month by the same women you insulted.

This is life.

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks
Based. Women are detestable

Wtf, how did she get nice with you after, did you turn on her chad switch? :think:
Is she thinking you are too good for her now, thus she wants you by default? :feelswat:

mirin low inhib if not tales