day 1 on anti depressant

Enlil

Enlil

murder
went to male psychiatrist in past days and he prescribed me seroxat (paroxetine) 20mg
here's how my day went:
>started a convo with legit stranger boomers in the park with no anxiety
>cat bit me and went to medical station, made a female doctor laugh and talked to her with no autism. (she's 5'5 shorter than me. based)
>triggered an ugly female 2/10 in park. she was seething (she claims my cat is hers lmao) while me just smirking le negro style

feels good bros

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gren, Lorsss and RichardSpencel
ill give you a major anti depresent rn. you are a semi sexy man boy.

you have potential to be psl 7.

IM ded srs.
you look good,

if you grow bones you will be a slayer

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil
Get off it while you can. These drugs are designed for you to be entirely reliant upon them. So big pharma can make some profit off of you. It will get to the stage where you won’t be able to do daily activities if you aren’t on anti depressants. Get off them meds while you can without having to undergo major withdrawals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, RichardSpencel, turkproducer and 1 other person
Get off it while you can. These drugs are designed for you to be entirely reliant upon them. So big pharma can make some profit off of you. It will get to the stage where you won’t be able to do daily activities if you aren’t on anti depressants. Get off them meds while you can without having to undergo major withdrawals
yeah man totally aware of that, i just don't wanna spend my life in basement with permanent incurable autism. it is what it is
ill give you a major anti depresent rn. you are a semi sexy man boy.

you have potential to be psl 7.

IM ded srs.
you look good,

if you grow bones you will be a slayer
thanks bro.

I thought psychopaths don’t really have feelings?

this. ur body is gonna stop producing dopamine on its own because it noticed ur getting it through pills. so once u stop taking it, ur gonna be more depressed than ever

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil