Day 2 of 3-day water fast

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Currently in the 43rd hour of a 3-day water fast. The internet wasn’t lying about the second day being the most brutal. But I will sharpen my jawline and regain my vascularity or death. How do you fasters cope in day 2? Down to 182 pounds from 186 on Friday drinking nothing but water and black coffee/green tea.

• +1
Reactions: j05, datboijj, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
don't fool yourself into thinking this is some noble pursuit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234 and gribsufer1
don't fool yourself into thinking this is some noble pursuit
I’m doing it for myself, why would that be noble? :unsure::unsure: Weird ass comment lol

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 1901
Retarded to take metabolic stimulants (tea/coffee), are you trying to loose more muscle mass?

Retarded to take metabolic stimulants (tea/coffee), are you trying to loose more muscle mass?
A small price to pay for more definition.

“5’8” sub7 aspie, negative canthal tilt, no halos”

holy shit you’re literally me. Mulatto too wth

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
You're wasting your time. Fasting has immense benefits for your health and brain, but it's not a sustainable routine to get lean. Fix your lifestyle, get rid of addictions and dysregulated appetite

“5’8” sub7 aspie, negative canthal tilt, no halos”

holy shit you’re literally me. Mulatto too wth
My twin. Why don’t they love us boyo? :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Currently in the 43rd hour of a 3-day water fast. The internet wasn’t lying about the second day being the most brutal. But I will sharpen my jawline and regain my vascularity or death. How do you fasters cope in day 2? Down to 182 pounds from 186 on Friday drinking nothing but water and black coffee/green tea.
Retard

My twin. Why don’t they love us boyo? :fuk:
Mutt smv is at an all time low boyo. We must continue to fight back
IMG 6277

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and mulattocel
We were lit in the 90s but now it seems not even Drake can carry us. Wtf happened
BLM rose dark SMV to the moon. Blacks, whites & koreans are killing it these days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Don’t listen to the haters. Based fastingcel.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
UPDATE

Now in hour 64 of no food. Fatigue and hunger is not as big of a factor compared to day 2. Jawline is noticeably more defined with significant water weight shed from face. My six pack pops out a lot more due to lack of bloating. Vascularity won’t be determined until tomorrow’s gym sesh pump. A .5 inch has been added to my BPEL with shedded pubis fat.

On the home stretch, feeling good :feelsez: