Day 4 of Fin, still no side effects.

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Day 4 of fin, still no side effects. Been taking 2mg per day, and I still feel alive and well. Does anyone know when I can expect to see changes in regrowth, or potential side effects? I can still coom and have normal libido. Since they're androgenic, the changes should be almost immediate, no?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
2mg is a bit high overtime like I did you might get insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. You may gain weight. Try to take 0.75

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Day 4 of fin, still no side effects. Been taking 2mg per day, and I still feel alive and well. Does anyone know when I can expect to see changes in regrowth, or potential side effects? I can still coom and have normal libido. Since they're androgenic, the changes should be almost immediate, no?
takes about 2-3 weeks for you to not coom as hard.

• +1
2mg way too much.

Take 0.5mg everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 18879
2mg way too much.

Take 0.5mg everyday.
Really? Some dudes on r/Hairloss brag about taking 5mg jfl. I doubt inhibiting my DHT will have deleterious effects at my age, right? (I'm almost 23 oldcel).

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Carpediem, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

Of course you won't feel any sides after just 4 days. They'll slowly creep up on you over months if you really are prone to getting them.

Really? Some dudes on r/Hairloss brag about taking 5mg jfl. I doubt inhibiting my DHT will have deleterious effects at my age, right? (I'm almost 23 oldcel).
dude it literally can kill you if you take that much because it can cause diabetes/ neuropathy from defeating your metabolism's insulin resistance. a lot of things such as metabolism are helped by dht.

take no more than 1 mg.

• Woah
2mg a day is overkill, I’m on 1mg a day. I’m gonna be honest with you, my dick didn’t work for a week and a half and I had ball ache bad for 2 weeks. These went away weeks ago after I started. And now my loads are fucking thick and full as shit, and I get hard even easier than I did before. Finasteride fucks up the hormone balance in you but once it settles it’s honestly amazing.

• Love it
dude it literally can kill you if you take that much because it can cause diabetes/ neuropathy from defeating your metabolism's insulin resistance. a lot of things such as metabolism are helped by dht.

take no more than 1 mg.
Fuck I already have neuropathy in my entire right arm and hand, cannot be getting anymore than that. Would look lovely on the disability claim though.
2mg a day is overkill, I’m on 1mg a day. I’m gonna be honest with you, my dick didn’t work for a week and a half and I had ball ache bad for 2 weeks. These went away weeks ago after I started. And now my loads are fucking thick and full as shit, and I get hard even easier than I did before. Finasteride fucks up the hormone balance in you but once it settles it’s honestly amazing.
Looks like I'll be limiting my dosage to 1mg only then. Looking forward to the results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Fuck I already have neuropathy in my entire right arm and hand, cannot be getting anymore than that. Would look lovely on the disability claim though.

Looks like I'll be limiting my dosage to 1mg only then. Looking forward to the results
why do you have neuropathy at your age???????????

get the fuc koff finasteride. take very little of it. dont get diabetes that shit can ruin your hair as well.

not 1mg. go 0.5 for 2 weeks so you can bring your levels back. then 0.75-1. do not go over 1.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

experience? I stopped taking fin at 1.5 (sometimes I would go 3 mg a day) and then neuropathy was gone except in my right wrist.

U really begin to notice after some months

• +1
why do you have neuropathy at your age???????????

get the fuc koff finasteride. take very little of it. dont get diabetes that shit can ruin your hair as well.
No, I don't mean neuropathy from taking Fin, I got neuropathy as a result of compression in my thoracic outlet from years of shit posture+extra rib I was born with for some reason. It compressed my brachial plexus and damaged the Ulnar and Medial nerve, it is getting better though. Will be having a second surgery as I don't think it was dealt with properly. Very depressing but it is what it is.

No, I don't mean neuropathy from taking Fin, I got neuropathy as a result of compression in my thoracic outlet from years of shit posture+extra rib I was born with for some reason. It compressed my brachial plexus and damaged the Ulnar and Medial nerve, it is getting better though. Will be having a second surgery as I don't think it was dealt with properly. Very depressing but it is what it is.
what hte hell lol

• JFL
tranny drug user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Idontknowlol and Deleted member 18879
tranny drug user
Fin increases T long term boyo

DHT is demon past age of 21 or so it does nothing but rape ur hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol

Finasteride, sold under the brand names Proscar and Propecia among others, is a medication used to treat hair loss in men.It can also be used to treat excessive hair growth in women and as a part of hormone therapy for transgender women.

Jfl at all these coping retards saying dht is useless after 21…if it’s useless then explain why your dick dies off if you block it (not to mention a shitload other side effects)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kroker and Deleted member 18879
Finasteride, sold under the brand names Proscar and Propecia among others, is a medication used to treat hair loss in men.It can also be used to treat excessive hair growth in women and as a part of hormone therapy for transgender women.
What else am I supposed to do? Let Mr. Norwood Reaper rape my hairline?

Jfl at all these coping retards saying dht is useless after 21…if it’s useless then explain why your dick dies off if you block it (not to mention a shitload other side effects)
Oh no temporary loss of libido!!!!!! :((((((

It can take years you retard

(Excuse the language)

• +1
Many report fin. and mox. creating dark eye circles, bloating the face, and aging your face a lot. Some also say its permanent even they stopped taking it.

Keep that in mind and look out for that. If that happens I think surgery may be a much better route

• Woah
Many report fin. and mox. creating dark eye circles, bloating the face, and aging your face a lot. Some also say its permanent even they stopped taking it.

Keep that in mind and look out for that. If that happens I think surgery may be a much better route
i already got all of that ticked, so what have i got to lose but my hair?

i already got all of that ticked, so what have i got to lose but my hair?
If you already have it, it will make it much much worse. Why not just go for hair surgery?

I started at 17 and it took me 2+ years to eventually get sides. Nothing compared to the side effects of being bald though :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash and edodalic29
Im on 1mg everyday , been on fin for 3 days , should i only take it every other day or everyday?

I started at 17 and it took me 2+ years to eventually get sides. Nothing compared to the side effects of being bald though :lul:
I’ve been prescribed 1mg a day , would you recomend everyday or every other day for least min side effects

trump fake news GIF

Just coomed twice in a row before posting this and im 6 months on fin lol

dont let PFS faggots scare u op. Unless u wanna be a slaphead boyo, by all means, enjoy a reduced dating pool. bear in mind this info graph is for foids age 25-30, imagine 18-25 range xD

also about 6-12 months to see results, see graph

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
trump fake news GIF

Just coomed twice in a row before posting this and im 6 months on fin lol

dont let PFS faggots scare u op. Unless u wanna be a slaphead boyo, by all means, enjoy a reduced dating pool. bear in mind this info graph is for foids age 25-30, imagine 18-25 range xD

View attachment 1874400

also about 6-12 months to see results, see graph

View attachment 1874402
Are all people the same? No they aren't.

The way your body reacts toward certain drugs doesn't necessarily mean that the very next person will do the same.

And yes PFS is real. No matter how much your brain tries to make it seem like nothing so you can cope taking this drug without getting such "sides" in short whatever makes you sleep better at night.

You might get sides after 1 week, 1 month or 1 year who knows? Or you're one of the lucky ones who might not get any.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Idontknowlol
Are all people the same? No they aren't.

The way your body reacts toward certain drugs doesn't necessarily mean that the very next person will do the same.

And yes PFS is real. No matter how much your brain tries to make it seem like nothing so you can cope taking this drug without getting such "sides" in short whatever makes you sleep better at night.

You might get sides after 1 week, 1 month or 1 year who knows? Or you're one of the lucky ones who might not get any.
mega mega cope. even in long-term studies (10 yr +) in asians no evidence of pfs symptoms were ever discovered. only 1-3% get sexual sides, which wasn't even significantly different from the placebo arm in the original trials

explain why only after social media started popping off side effect reports started skyrocketing? and no its not bc there were fewer users back in the 2000s, millions of men were already on it back then

• +1
I’ve been prescribed 1mg a day , would you recomend everyday or every other day for least min side effects
0.5mg per day and 1mg per day have pretty much the same DHT suppression. It doesn’t really make a difference to be honest - just go with the 0.5 since your supply will last twice as long and it is cheaper

• Love it
0.5mg per day and 1mg per day have pretty much the same DHT suppression. It doesn’t really make a difference to be honest - just go with the 0.5 since your supply will last twice as long and it is cheaper
Are you taking fin atm? How are your results been like?

Are you taking fin atm? How are your results been like?
Yeah man I’ve been taking it for like 4 years now around there. My hair was literally on the edge of death before (nw3+ and you could see through to my scalp in many different lighting) to now being thick enough to fraud tik tok type hair style (messy long on top short on sides). Only thing that fucks me is when I go in water or the wind blows my hair back. Hair line still fucked up but I’m going to get a hair transplant at some point soon and I will finally put the Norwood reaper behind me

• +1
Yeah man I’ve been taking it for like 4 years now around there. My hair was literally on the edge of death before (nw3+ and you could see through to my scalp in many different lighting) to now being thick enough to fraud tik tok type hair style (messy long on top short on sides). Only thing that fucks me is when I go in water or the wind blows my hair back. Hair line still fucked up but I’m going to get a hair transplant at some point soon and I will finally put the Norwood reaper behind me
Nice bro im currently only noticing temples recessions maybe nw 1.5 and hopped on fin IMMEDIATELY , and im also doing minox and derma rolling as well . Fuck that im not taking any chances with the reaper . If i can restore my temples i will be nw0 and with a less tall forehead also . The temples recessions make my forhead look wider while still having a straight hairline . Its weird . Im prone to temples for some reason

Nice bro im currently only noticing temples recessions maybe nw 1.5 and hopped on fin IMMEDIATELY , and im also doing minox and derma rolling as well . Fuck that im not taking any chances with the reaper . If i can restore my temples i will be nw0 and with a less tall forehead also . The temples recessions make my forhead look wider while still having a straight hairline . Its weird . Im prone to temples for some reason
Does your hairline look like mine?

• +1
Thank god you caught it early bro. Try minoxidil from minoxidil max of Amazon that doesn’t have PG in it and is fast drying. It won’t make your hair greasy and shit

• Love it
Thank god you caught it early bro. Try minoxidil from minoxidil max of Amazon that doesn’t have PG in it and is fast drying. It won’t make your hair greasy and shit
Will definitely look into that brotha thank you

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
is topical fin almost side-effect free ?

• +1