Day 5 carnivore

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
My diet is just rare cooked beef steak with salt, chicken drumsticks, and lard. Had absolutely zero stomach problems today, my skin feels noticeably calmer (fingers crossed this leads to my skin completely getting healed). Expected carnivore to give my gut a time to heal so this isn't something shocking to me tbh.

Also avoid liver if you are doing carnivore at all costs, vit A is extremely toxic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Moggable and 1 other person
My diet is just rare cooked beef steak with salt, chicken drumsticks, and lard. Had absolutely zero stomach problems today, my skin feels noticeably calmer (fingers crossed this leads to my skin completely getting healed). Expected carnivore to give my gut a time to heal so this isn't something shocking to me tbh.

Also avoid liver if you are doing carnivore at all costs, vit A is extremely toxic
Should you eat a lot lot liver in carnivore since its really nutrious? And if its too much vitamine a perhaps once or twice per week?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Lol low iq diet

• +1
Should you eat a lot lot liver in carnivore since its really nutrious? And if its too much vitamine a perhaps once or twice per week?
Liver is extremely toxic, its technically very nutritional cause of the B vitamin and copper content, but vit A is a toxic vitamin, it is essential but it's impossible for any human in first world countries to not be oversaturated with vit A already as it is, there is literally only 5 foods on the planet that containt no vit A jfl. You shouldn't eat liver, vit A is bad for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
100g of beef liver according to chrono meter.

Screenshot 20220418 121813
Screenshot 20220418 121807
Screenshot 20220418 121801
Screenshot 20220418 121753

• +1

TOLD YOU

FUCK

PLEASE KEEP IT UP U WILL C

• +1
if you’re eating polar bear liver then yh nigga but otherwise beef liver should b safe.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Candida is a tricky thing hence why many youtube pseudoscience videos emerged. It is hard to say they are wrong or not.
From my experience candida(which i had diagnosed by an urologist in the past) comes up when i consume bread, sugar and alcohol.

However since i gave up bread entirely and eased up on the alcohol, i jumped back on sugar from time to time and it did not agrravate. I think you just have to try and see what works for you.

Rare not raw, no liver? Fake trend follower at least change your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
Thats shit ton of vitamin A, avoid it at all cost
I have mad diarrheea when i eat liver. Beef, chicken, whatever.

Anyway, i want to know about the aestethic improvements.
You are the only one after pretty boy to do this on this forum.
So:
-how much weight did you lose so far? And in how many days? Please use kg not pounds, you are from the balkans like me :)
-does your face look any leaner?
-do you have cravings for sugar?
-how many grams or carbs are you getting?
-do you eat any low calorie veggies like mushrooms, spinach, aubergine, bell peppers?