Day 5 no caffeine

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
From drinking 1L of coffee every morning to none, I would be ingesting around 400-600mg on a regular day, stopping cold turkey is insanely hard, non stop headaches and lethargy. You have no idea just how dependent you are until you stop honestly.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JizzFarmer, Gonthar and 5 others
Why did you stop

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and rand anon
coffee is op. I only recently started drinking it and fuark. One cup has me wired for 8 hours straight, I legit can't stop talking. It may be better than alcohol for socializing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Danish_Retard
coffee is op. I only recently started drinking it and fuark. One cup has me wired for 8 hours straight, I legit can't stop talking. It may be better than alcohol for socializing.
Just remember to cycle off in periods to prevent too much tolerance

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fukmylyf
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
From drinking 1L of coffee every morning to none, I would be ingesting around 400-600mg on a regular day, stopping cold turkey is insanely hard, non stop headaches and lethargy. You have no idea just how dependent you are until you stop honestly.
Why would you stop cold turkey, you can lower the dosage gradually and get zero headaches...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
Why would you stop cold turkey, you can lower the dosage gradually and get zero headaches...
I’d just start drinking again and losing track of how much I’ve consumed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
Take tyrosine or phenylalanine to replenish your dopamine.

Caffeine isn't very dopaminergic unless you've had a large dose. That's just not how it works. This is placebo/cope or someone getting a stimulant effect from consuming dopamine precursors to have more energy and feel less lethargic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and Gonthar
Caffeine isn't very dopaminergic unless you've had a large dose. That's just not how it works. This is placebo/cope or someone getting a stimulant effect from consuming dopamine precursors to have more energy and feel less lethargic.
Tyrosine works for me, to get some of the caffeine "magic" back, after I take it for too long and don't get any more positive stimulating effects from it and simply take it to feel normal. I've been on and off caffeine for over a decade now, quit it many times, went several times through withdrawals, tried many supplements and strategies to make them more manageable.

For how long were u constantly drinking it

Well man, takes 2-3 weeks to completely reset tolerance so your at least 1/3rd of the way.

Why are you doing it cold turkey tho? Do you have upcoming exams or competitions where you need the full benefit of caffeine?

• +1
Well man, takes 2-3 weeks to completely reset tolerance so your at least 1/3rd of the way.

Why are you doing it cold turkey tho? Do you have upcoming exams or competitions where you need the full benefit of caffeine?
Going to start school soon and don’t want to be dependent throughout semester. Will likely use again for exams tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
is caffeine good for ar receptor?

It legit feels like a pendulum banging against the head

• +1
Caffeine stresses your brain and body putting you into a false fight/flight response. Stress is never good, you’re prematurely aging yourself essentially

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Now try cocaine

It just blocks sleepiness. Dopaminergic stuff would be adderall. You notice caffeine energizes you but doesn’t help you focus? No dopamine