Day 5 of nofap and it feels like hell

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
I have sustained an erection since the moment I woke up several hours ago. Can’t stop thinking about pussy... Nofap is literally hell for incels but fuck it I will persevere

• +1
Reactions: Over
Why? You’ll just get angry as an incel

Nofap is good if you already get some sort of female attention, it makes you more low inhib to talk to them and fuck them

If you’re not getting any attention it’s a waste of time *unless you’re trying to go through school days/work without being tired*

Why? You’ll just get angry as an incel

Nofap is good if you already get some sort of female attention, it makes you more low inhib to talk to them and fuck them

If you’re not getting any attention it’s a waste of time *unless you’re trying to go through school days/work without being tired*
Nofap will give me confidence and low inhibition to cold approach foids. Once I’m at least 9 days in I will do this and measure their reactions to determine if it’s truly over

Nofap will give me confidence and low inhibition to cold approach foids. Once I’m at least 9 days in I will do this and measure their reactions to determine if it’s truly over

Good luck although cold approaching is quite autistic, only approach if she signals but do your thing ig

Place two warm damp sponges in a plastic cup or mug that they'll fit pretty tight in. Put a rubber glove in between them. Roll the glove opening over the top of the mug. Lube it up. Fuck it. Toss the glove out.

Attachments

• 1573508685175.png
    1573508685175.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wincel, Drugs and shibo
u are weak. I haven't fapped in over a month

Place two warm damp sponges in a plastic cup or mug that they'll fit pretty tight in. Put a rubber glove in between them. Roll the glove opening over the top of the mug. Lube it up. Fuck it. Toss the glove out.
damn that sounds pretty hot ngl