Day 7 of dieting against acne - any advice?

davinci

davinci

tech quintillionaire
First of all sorry to everyone (especially @PsychoDsk) for being inconsistent with this diet. Right now I'm locked in and will continue without breaks.

The diet:
  • breakfast: 200g white yoghurt + 2 bananas + 100g blueberries
  • lunch: 300g of chicken breast + 6 carrots + olive oil for cooking
  • dinner: 300g of chicken breast + 4 eggs + 300g potatoes + olive oil for cooking
I haven't seen any improvement in my skin since I've restarted this diet, but maybe a week it's just too little time to notice, I'll post photo comparison below (maybe the situation is even worse jfl :feelswhy:)

Do you have any advice to improve my diet / anything else that would help with my skin? That would be really helpful

See you next Sunday

Day 1 -------------------------- Day 7 :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Coeus, org3cel.RR and 2 others
diet isn't everything there is to skin care you need to have good hygiene you need to shower every day. change your clothes, not touching your face with dirty hands and change your god damn sheets

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, dark.max and davinci
also @NZb6Air i didn't add gelatin to the diet is way too expensive:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and NZb6Air
also @NZb6Air i didn't add gelatin to the diet is way too expensive:feelswah:
wdym? i was talking about sheets and powder (what they use for cooking cakes) not supplements/capsules, it's cheap af

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
diet isn't everything there is to skin care you need to have good hygiene you need to shower every day. change your clothes, not touching your face with dirty hands and change your god damn sheets
i've been doing all that for ages. Hygiene is 100% on point and I change sheets every 3 days...

First of all sorry to everyone (especially @PsychoDsk) for being inconsistent with this diet. Right now I'm locked in and will continue without breaks.

The diet:
  • dinner: 300g of chicken breast + 4 eggs + 300g potatoes + olive oil for cooking
I haven't seen any improvement in my skin since I've restarted this diet, but maybe a week it's just too little time to notice, I'll post photo comparison below (maybe the situation is even worse jfl :feelswhy:)

Do you have any advice to improve my diet / anything else that would help with my skin? That would be really helpful

See you next Sunday

Day 1 Day 7 :lul:
View attachment 3189135View attachment 3189139
just use tret

wdym? i was talking about sheets and powder (what they use for cooking cakes) not supplements/capsules, it's cheap af
I might be wrong so I'll do more research. At the supermarket where I usually shop A pack of 30g is 5€

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
just use tret
would that work? many on here say it takes ages to work and you get awful purges before... Also I could start using isotret, but am trying diet before to see if it improves

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Ah shit.:lul: You got me at the sheets part. I haven’t changed mine in 5 months. High t trait

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel
would that work? many on here say it takes ages to work and you get awful purges before... Also I could start using isotret, but am trying diet before to see if it improves
only in the beginning does it get worse, but thats a good sign. The impurities gather on the edge of your face. Worked awesomely for me.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and davinci

The diet:

See you next Sunday

olive oil for cooking no its not for cooking and its meant to be eaten raw

same tbh but my skin is alright
My body acne is extreme, cuz of roids. I’ve got a skincare routine now and I eat less dairy. It’s getting better. I think changing sheets will make my acne better

• +1
My body acne is extreme, cuz of roids. I’ve got a skincare routine now and I eat less dairy. It’s getting better. I think changing sheets will make my acne better
yeah and also wash your face with cold water
ik its water

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
yeah and also wash your face with cold water
ik its water
I’ve got no face acne even tho I touch my face with dirty hands and don’t have a skincare routine for my face

• +1
I’ve got no face acne even tho I touch my face with dirty hands and don’t have a skincare routine for my face
skin care routine is cope
Nobody will convince me to put jew chemicals on my beautiful mtn face

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and kalluss
Use the elimination tactic, find out what foods help and what foods break you out. Also change the chicken with beef. I also stumbled upon kiwis lately, I’ve been eating 8 a day now, they mog.

Just switch up your diet and see how your skin and gut reacts to each specific food. It can take a while tho. Took me a couple weeks to figure out what specific foods break me out more and what keeps me healthy and clean.

Some ppl can’t handle eggs so try cutting them out too and see how it evolves.

• +1
Reactions: davinci
for you, not me punjabi:soy:
You don’t even need tret niglet, you were genetically blessed with celestial skin while acnecels like me and OP have to cope with a perfect diet

• +1

The diet:

See you next Sunday

try vit b5 high dose and some active skincare like tretinoin

• +1
You don’t even need tret niglet, you were genetically blessed with celestial skin while acnecels like me and OP have to cope with a perfect diet
cope my acne came back but i fixed it again

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
cope my acne came back but i fixed it again
Cope cope cope cope cope nigger
I just know you had like one tiny pimple on your chin and that’s it. Don’t larp as an acnecel 😡😡

• JFL
Cope cope cope cope cope nigger
I just know you had like one tiny pimple on your chin and that’s it. Don’t larp as an acnecel 😡😡
forehead full of tiny ones:sick:.
Also naast mn ogen.

Try removing carbs, Carnivore diet is legit, I tried starvemaxxing + getting from the most of the carbs and in 2 days my acne 70% cleared. carbs are in bread and plants. Try meat only for 2 days. Thank me later.

Use the elimination tactic, find out what foods help and what foods break you out. Also change the chicken with beef. I also stumbled upon kiwis lately, I’ve been eating 8 a day now, they mog.

Just switch up your diet and see how your skin and gut reacts to each specific food. It can take a while tho. Took me a couple weeks to figure out what specific foods break me out more and what keeps me healthy and clean.

Some ppl can’t handle eggs so try cutting them out too and see how it evolves.
Thanks. Would ground beef work? If so can I cook it with some tomato sauce to make it more tasty or not?

For the elimination diet should I start eating only ground beef and then introduce other foods? Should I keep yoghurt + fruits?

Thanks. Would ground beef work? If so can I cook it with some tomato sauce to make it more tasty or not?

For the elimination diet should I start eating only ground beef and then introduce other foods? Should I keep yoghurt + fruits?
Just try out whatever you want
Generally fruits, yoghurt and steaks are op
Ground beef also works, just make sure it’s 100% natural grass fed
Idk about the tomato sauce tho

• +1
Why cope so hard, use adapalene+clindamycin, if you can find them.use doxycycline 2 times a day after breakfast and dinner, trust me it will go away in a month

stop potatoes and "oils" just cook with butter it has cholesterol which will rejuvenate your skin. Stop all the carbs vegetables fruit carbage and only eat animal food. Combine with tret and accutane and your skin will be fixed. Also fck eat more are you a girl, I'm cutting with 2k cal prolly 1.5 as much as that jfl with a 1k deficit

• +1
Reactions: magazanis

The diet:

See you next Sunday

Bro you have to fix your diet , only eat animal products and some fruit , cut the bread out its slave food. If you want to cook your meat dont use Olive Oil it oxidates very quickly use instead coconut oil or butter or ghee its way better and healthier. But Olive Oil in general is healthy but if you heat it it becomes like seed oils because of the oxidation as I mentioned

stop potatoes and "oils" just cook with butter it has cholesterol which will rejuvenate your skin. Stop all the carbs vegetables fruit carbage and only eat animal food. Combine with tret and accutane and your skin will be fixed. Also fck eat more are you a girl, I'm cutting with 2k cal prolly 1.5 as much as that jfl with a 1k deficit
yes only meat aspecially raw meat

The diet:

See you next Sunday

Blast accutane man it worked like heaven for me

is there any way to know if something like that will happen?
your hair wont change at all just blast accutane man why are you so scared

• +1
your hair wont change at all just blast accutane man why are you so scared

chatgpt + other studies say smth like this, idk i'm high inib about these things :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
View attachment 3193399
chatgpt + other studies say smth like this, idk i'm high inib about these things :lul:
Bros scared of accutane, bro i literally inject hormones and peptides every single day, man it says
TEMPORARY
AND THE FYCKING CHANCE IS UNDER 15 PER CENT DUDE WTFFFFF
BLAST ACCUTANE MAN AND MAYBE TAKE SOME HAIR HEALTH PILLS STOP BEING SO HIGH INHIB MAN

• Love it
I feel your pain man. Ive been avoiding dairy and gluten to see if it affects my acne + tret. Avoiding dairy and gluten sucks especially when you are building muscle but I would rather have clear skin over slightly more muslce.

Im so desperate at this point I might just only eat red meat and drink water while using tret:lul:

Bros scared of accutane, bro i literally inject hormones and peptides every single day, man it says
TEMPORARY
AND THE FYCKING CHANCE IS UNDER 15 PER CENT DUDE WTFFFFF
BLAST ACCUTANE MAN AND MAYBE TAKE SOME HAIR HEALTH PILLS STOP BEING SO HIGH INHIB MAN
Accutane is very tempting. But ive seen horror stories of men getting their testosterone levels permanently nuked after a cycle of accutane.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: davinci and org3cel.RR
Accutane is very tempting. But ive seen horror stories of men getting their testosterone levels permanently nuked after a cycle of accutane.
Js inject T then

if your diet is built around preventing acne why are you eating carbs and dairy

And be dependent on it my whole life? :ROFLMAO:
Jfl having low T is the cuckest trait of them all, just spawn High T genes man its so fucking gay having low T

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
how old are you? i didn't find that in studies so i'm not so worried about that, same for the other possible side effects. but hair...:feelswhy:

The diet:

See you next Sunday

How old are u?