Day 7 of dieting against acne - any advice?

Jfl having low T is the cuckest trait of them all, just spawn High T genes man its so fucking gay having low T
My natural T is already high so a low dose of accutane probably wont be that harmful

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
how old are you? i didn't find that in studies so i'm not so worried about that, same for the other possible side effects. but hair...:feelswhy:

Accutane

yes but you're focusing on one case on reddit. think about everyone else that took it and it did nothing to their test
I know but im saying there is a possibility. Considering hes not larping.

@org3cel.RR does the skin / lips dryness stops and returns to normal after the treatment is done?

• +1
@org3cel.RR does the skin / lips dryness stops and returns to normal after the treatment is done?
Yes they do, your skin and lips will be extremly dry during the cycle tho

• +1
Reactions: Coeus and davinci
Nah I can feel the high T. Its a high T trait.
Or just a shizo trait lmao, your probabily low T dude, whats your frame body and face like to see if its high T

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
Before trying accutane, try natures accutane. Megadose vitamin b5 (Pantothenic Acid) while avoiding foods high on the glycemic index. Also if your acne is that bad and it effects your social life use bb cream. Its a life saver.

• +1
Reactions: davinci
Before trying accutane, try natures accutane. Megadose vitamin b5 (Pantothenic Acid) while avoiding foods high on the glycemic index. Also if your acne is that bad and it effects your social life use bb cream. Its a life saver.
i was thinking about the cream, but doesn't it make the situation worse for the skin? do you use it? how much b5 are you talking about?

Or just a shizo trait lmao, your probabily low T dude, whats your frame body and face like to see if its high T
I have a deep voice, 6'2 with a 21" bideltoid. High t features on my face are a good brow ridge and slightly bigger nose.

• +1
I have a deep voice, 6'2 with a 21" bideltoid. High t features on my face are a good brow ridge and slightly bigger nose.
Not bad tbh, but i feel like your larping, why are u here if you look good

• +1
i was thinking about the cream, but doesn't it make the situation worse for the skin? do you use it? how much b5 are you talking about?
As long as you double cleanse after using it you shouldnt break out from it. I use a korean oil cleanser and then 3% benzoyl peroxide cleanser after. I megadose around 1000-1500mg of b5.

• Love it
As long as you double cleanse after using it you shouldnt break out from it. I use a korean oil cleanser and then 3% benzoyl peroxide cleanser after. I megadose around 1000-1500mg of b5.
have you seen improvement for your skin? thanks for the recommendations

• +1
Not bad tbh, but i feel like your larping, why are u here if you look good
Because I want to look better.

I started using the forum because I wanted to fix my acne

• +1
have you seen improvement for your skin? thanks for the recommendations
Ive just started using it so not really. My acne rn is mild-moderate and is super stubborn. So brutal.

Maybe I need accutane

• +1
Ive just started using it so not really. My acne rn is mild-moderate and is super stubborn. So brutal.

Maybe I need accutane
good luck man, keep me updated with your results, i'll do the same myself

• +1
First of all sorry to everyone (especially @PsychoDsk) for being inconsistent with this diet. Right now I'm locked in and will continue without breaks.

The diet:
  • breakfast: 200g white yoghurt + 2 bananas + 100g blueberries
  • lunch: 300g of chicken breast + 6 carrots + olive oil for cooking
  • dinner: 300g of chicken breast + 4 eggs + 300g potatoes + olive oil for cooking
I haven't seen any improvement in my skin since I've restarted this diet, but maybe a week it's just too little time to notice, I'll post photo comparison below (maybe the situation is even worse jfl :feelswhy:)

Do you have any advice to improve my diet / anything else that would help with my skin? That would be really helpful

See you next Sunday

Day 1 -------------------------- Day 7 :lul:
View attachment 3189135View attachment 3189139
do less chicken man, more red meat, switch the olive oil for butter and less starch in general shit on potatoes, also blueberries are the most pesticide ridden fruit out there, will cause even more acne, then quit dairy for a while cuz it doesent seem to work for you and youre good

• +1
do less chicken man, more red meat, switch the olive oil for butter and less starch in general shit on potatoes, also blueberries are the most pesticide ridden fruit out there, will cause even more acne, then quit dairy for a while cuz it doesent seem to work for you and youre good
so other than red meat and eggs what else should i eat?