Day in the life of FunkyFlamingo (aka Bzz) and Badg96 (aka subhumanchad) GTFIH!

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Funky flamingo @Bzz:
Funky jerks himself to sleep after looking at the instagram of Henry Cavill and sean o pry.

He wakes up and immediately grabs his phone and takes some selfies. After he took some pictures his delusion narcissistic brain registered it as CHADLITE, but because he wants appear humble his 2737373 rating thread is as follows:
Do i look HTN from this angle, maybe borderline chadlite? Yesterday i got a lot of IOI jfl!
IMG 8530

After receiving HTN ratings by 15 year old indian kids he gets a huge dopamine boost which leads him to wonder: I mog 95% of the forum?! He now proceeds to tag @Allornothing to get confirmation. After he got told that he is LTN/subhuman, funky gets very depressed and binges on junkfood as a result which leads him to getting BLOATED ( he will make a thread later tonight about it).

Badg96 @subhumanchad:
Badg wakes up happy and fresh as always!
IMG 8624

After he got rejected at the club by a black girls he starts to wonder: “I very subhuman”?
He starts to make his 182828 thread about it:
I look very bloated subhuman over? Girl said go home safe she thinks I weak?

After @BlackpillRemedy told him that he needs bimax for his type III malocclusion, he proceeds to make 100 threads after it asking what surgeries he needs.

Bonus: @the BULL

Today is finally the day that the bull is going to leave his house after 2,5 weeks (he is going to buy some cigarettes).

IMG 8146

On the way to the shop he gets immense crippling anxiety and looks down most of the time. It was a hard trip, but he made it back with a pack of cigarettes!

After logging on org again users like @WishIwasChico told the bull that he wasn’t 6’5 he gets very angry and start throwing out slangs like: “Drop adress now” “i’m gonna kill you barehanded piece of shit”!
IMG 8513

To be continued…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, kyrre, whiteislandpill and 24 others
This threads gonna blow :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Mog3D
These people are weird afffffff

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
man im glad u've used that pic of badg :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Funky flamingo @Bzz:
Funky jerks himself to sleep after looking at the instagram of Henry Cavill and sean o pry.

He wakes up and immediately grabs his phone and takes some selfies. After he took some pictures his delusion narcissistic brain registered it as CHADLITE, but because he wants appear humble his 2737373 rating thread is as follows:
Do i look HTN from this angle, maybe borderline chadlite? Yesterday i got a lot of IOI jfl!
View attachment 2894054

After receiving HTN ratings by 15 year old indian kids he gets a huge dopamine boost which leads him to wonder: I mog 95% of the forum?! He now proceeds to tag @Allornothing to get confirmation. After he got told that he is LTN/subhuman, funky gets very depressed and binges on junkfood as a result which leads him to getting BLOATED ( he will make a thread later tonight about it).

Badg96 @subhumanchad:
View attachment 2894070
After he got rejected at the club by a black girls he starts to wonder: “I very subhuman”?

After @BlackpillRemedy told him that he needs bimax for his type III malocclusion, he proceeds to make 100 threads after it asking what surgeries he needs.

Today is finally the day that the bull is going to leave his house after 2,5 weeks (he is going to buy some cigarettes).

View attachment 2894130

On the way to the shop he gets immense crippling anxiety and looks down most of the time. It was a hard trip, but he made it back with a pack of cigarettes!

After logging on org again users like @WishIwasChico told the bull that he wasn’t 6’5 he gets very angry and start throwing out slangs like: “Drop adress now” “i’m gonna kill you barehanded piece of shit”!
View attachment 2894137.

To be continued…
Very informative good thread

• Love it
i will pay cum tribute to all of these users now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43329
im the bull

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Funky flamigo is legend

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43329, Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
Funky flamingo @Bzz:

View attachment 2894054

Badg96 @subhumanchad:
View attachment 2894070

View attachment 2894130

View attachment 2894137.

To be continued…

• +1
Funky flamingo @Bzz:

View attachment 2894054

Badg96 @subhumanchad:
View attachment 2894070

View attachment 2894130

View attachment 2894137.

To be continued…
U are the one who binges on junkfood nigga. Not me

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and moreroidsmoredates
I gave The bull my adress he did not come

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and moreroidsmoredates
badg is definitely acting bro lol, he does the same shit in like 100 other forums jfl, he got caught once tho saying normal shit

it's like his entertainment

• +1
badg is definitely acting bro lol, he does the same shit in like 100 other forums jfl, he got caught once tho saying normal shit

it's like his entertainment
Yeah i know, he is trolling for sure. He has other accounts on different forums where he did formulate proper English sentences.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

the bull is my idol

• JFL