DAY ONE AFTER PLAYING FC 27

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
6,824
Reputation
8,286
Angry The Office GIF
Angry The Office GIF
Angry The Office GIF
Angry The Office GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas
why tf would you buy fc27 off discount

literally wait like 2 months and in christmas it will be half price

fc this year is shit anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
why tf would you buy fc27 off discount

literally wait like 2 months and in christmas it will be half price

fc this year is shit anyways
Idk I had no other games to grind so I bought and the game is SO fucking shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Hate fifa your defenders always get out the way it's like they only want high scoring games
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
Hate fifa your defenders always get out the way it's like they only want high scoring games
That and I have 0 options to pass to all the ais in the game has 0 football iq
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux and lowinhibragecel
Idk I had no other games to grind so I bought and the game is SO fucking shit
sorry but thats genuinely your fault never by fc off discount it will always be shit and never worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
do you play career mode or ultimate team
 
Backshots> playing anything after fifa19
 
That and I have 0 options to pass to all the ais in the game has 0 football iq
Dude I haven't played since 21, it's still the same. Hahaha. The attackers get out the way and don't make forward runs they just stay stagnant
 
do you play career mode or ultimate team
Ultimate team I might try career mode
Dude I haven't played since 21, it's still the same. Hahaha. The attackers get out the way and don't make forward runs they just stay stagnant
exactly and then they hide behind their man instead of coming to the ball and they’re so fucking retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Ultimate team I might try career mode

exactly and then they hide behind their man instead of coming to the ball and they’re so fucking retarded
ngl ultimate sucks ass but recently career modes haven't been that great

last years and 24 were okay tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
26
Nyrо
Nyrо
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
38
Lorence
Lorence
simematic
Replies
15
Views
51
simematic
simematic
Roara
Replies
0
Views
27
Roara
Roara
UglyGod360
Replies
3
Views
61
accinr
accinr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top