Day trading crypto

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Anyone here doing that ?
Any advice for noob cels like me on how to begin
I have done intraday in equity , f&o but seeing the volatility of crypto I'm very hesitant to trade in it
Any advice brocels ?
@Seth Walsh @eduardkoopman

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Help @princeofpeace @qxtwz7854 @nik.077

@eduardkoopman

idk bhai i trade forex/futures now i tried crypto 3y ago and lost everything

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, lepo2317 and 5.5psl
now is not the time to day trade my guy. we’re in a bull market this is time to buy, hold, print a few X, and then redirect to new coins, rinse and repeat.

you’ll get PIMPED if you try to day trade in this market. Some sort of swing trading is much better

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, ascension and 5.5psl
now is not the time to day trade my guy. we’re in a bull market this is time to buy, hold, print a few X, and then redirect to new coins, rinse and repeat.

you’ll get PIMPED if you try to day trade in this market. Some sort of swing trading is much better
Seeing you after a long long time bro
How have you been

Anyone here doing that ?
I have done intraday in equity , f&o but seeing the volatility of crypto I'm very hesitant to trade in it
Any advice brocels ?
If your ROI is good in equity trading, why swap to something else? And if your ROI in equity trading is bad why go to a more volatile market?

If your ROI is good in equity trading, why swap to something else? And if your ROI in equity trading is bad why go to a more volatile market?
More risk more profit that's what I'm looking at
Recently got my hands on a 2000 usd course of crypto trading for free so thought to give it a try

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Recently got my hands on a 2000 usd course of crypto trading for free so thought to give it a try
What’s the biggest difference in terms of investment strategy when it comes to crypto trading compared to the stock market?

Just buy few bilions of shiba like some crazy motherfuckes do on reddit and hodl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Manletmachine and 5.5psl
What’s the biggest difference in terms of investment strategy when it comes to crypto trading compared to the stock market?
Just the risk tolerance and how rapid the market changes.
Crypto is 24/7 , stocks is fixed trading hours. Changes in crypto happen through international news and whims of participants stocks are straight forward with the changes of company
It's just that stocks are more predictable and less risky than crypto but crypto will yield much larger profits as compared to stocks
So at the end it just comes to your risk management how much risk are you willing to take ?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
maybe don't start doing it.
When it hits the mainstream news, after crypto being dead for time, that Bitcoin made new alt-time high again.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just the risk tolerance and how rapid the market changes.
Crypto is 24/7 , stocks is fixed trading hours. Changes in crypto happen through international news and whims of participants stocks are straight forward with the changes of company
It's just that stocks are more predictable and less risky than crypto but crypto will yield much larger profits as compared to stocks
So at the end it just comes to your risk management how much risk are you willing to take ?
Sounds like you know your stuff. Trade responsibly

• +1
I thought about it and also thought about forex day trading, but to me best option seems swing trading crypto

Buy, hold and sell, especially crypto between 50-250 dollar range

• +1
Anyone here doing that ?
Any advice brocels ?
No I don’t trade short term. Only breakouts, momentum, trend, no vol target for takeprofit levels and controlled risk.

I’ve literally leaked my strategy half a dozen times

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, eduardkoopman and 5.5psl
where did you get that 2000 usd trading course for free?

Seeing you after a long long time bro
How have you been
been good my G. me and @eduardkoopman was putting in DA WORK behind the scenes. how have u been?

You ignore my pms then tag me smh

Day trading only works if you trade a consistent amount in leverage and margin, if you win most of your trades then you’re profiting long term, follow my guide

• +1
You ignore my pms then tag me smh

Day trading only works if you trade a consistent amount in leverage and margin, if you win most of your trades then you’re profiting long term, follow my guide
I never received your PM's brah
Ig you chat me I don't check chats as the website crashes for me when I do so
Pm me where you have a mail option left side to the bell icon