DAYGAME Strategy

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Day Game: What i am currently considering as a last resort, just chatting to girls in public places like train, bus station, fast food restaurants, near Schools, Campuses and parks etc.... Any tips on Daygame?

I need some legit info on Daygame since I've planned to practise and try it out the coming few weeks.

Any legit resources on how to learn the best strategies and tactics?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hopefullneet
The best way to learn day game is to go out and day game. No course can teach you better than irl experience.

• +1
Reactions: Hopefullneet
idgaf nigga give me some jb pussy omgggggg

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
idgaf nigga give me some jb pussy omgggggg
Today I saw a very hot JB in the Tram, she stood right next to me.

She was so fucking hot, slightly tanned and with nice ass. But i pussied out on approaching her because of the whole crowd.

I could have followed her when she left the tram and approached her a few meters away tbh, but yeah it would still be crowded but better tbh. But i pussied out on that too.

Today I saw a very hot JB in the Tram, she stood right next to me.

She was so fucking hot, slightly tanned and with nice ass. But i pussied out on approaching her because of the whole crowd.

I could have followed her when she left the tram and approached her a few meters away tbh, but yeah it would still be crowded but better tbh. But i pussied out on that too.
Should have just approached here.

Now I'm over thinking about her.