AustrianMogger
Damned to a Meaningless life
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2024
- Posts
- 17,781
- Reputation
- 23,460
Brutal. Even my dad noticed my descension.
Ever since he recovered he knows.
As a ghoul I cant go to the parties anymore. Social Life dried up.
I have long as hair now, a beard, a botched nose and I am overall just a high ltn (down from htn) waiting on ascension.
Luckly I have stopped the slop and now returned to my keto diet, even if i still drink about 100ml of rum a day.
In the day, i often go to the forest.
I go in and through the forest daily.
I only listen to some music and walk for hours when i dont have to work or study.
I dont play games anymore. I only dayghoul in the day and watch some anime shit in the night.
Life of a ghoul
Ever since he recovered he knows.
As a ghoul I cant go to the parties anymore. Social Life dried up.
I have long as hair now, a beard, a botched nose and I am overall just a high ltn (down from htn) waiting on ascension.
Luckly I have stopped the slop and now returned to my keto diet, even if i still drink about 100ml of rum a day.
In the day, i often go to the forest.
I go in and through the forest daily.
I only listen to some music and walk for hours when i dont have to work or study.
I dont play games anymore. I only dayghoul in the day and watch some anime shit in the night.
Life of a ghoul